ex girl

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by StayLRG, Nov 11, 2007.

1. StayLRG

StayLRG New Member

this might be a little long, so here goes. I dated this girl for 2.5 years and we lived together for 2. We had a very immature relationship during that time, and broke up because of it. It'd been a year since I saw her, and I've matured quite a bit since then. I saw her about a week ago, and she was hugging me and kissed me, but has a boyfriend. She told me how bad he is, and how she's constantly mad at him. We didn't have sex, just spent time together. She acted like she was into me, but kept saying "i have a boyfriend". She goes back home and tells me even more about how bad this dude is, and that she wants to be single. i tried to give her unbiased advice, but she just doesn't want to hear it. She talks about how they are in love, and it doesn't matter that he makes her feel like shit, cuz she loves him. Today i realized i just can't be there for her. I don't want to let myself slip back into the immaturity that goes along with this. I spoke my part, and she does nothing but complain to me. I just don't know if i am making the right decision, i feel so horrible telling her i can't talk to her. I just want some advice on what you guys think. Is there any way for me to get through to her? Oh, and our relationship was constant arguing. I pretty much stayed single for a year to better myself and that's why me talking to her again bothers me so much with her being the same way. Any advice?

2. Durka Durka

Durka Durka Guest

talk to another girl

3. Doc Love

Doc Love Guest

Do you really need help with this one? I read the first 3 lines and I decided to write, ignore her ass, don't pay attention to her, she's bad news.

Edit: I want this thread archived.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2007
  4. arseclown

arseclown Guest

pretty simple, if she tries to call you, don't pick up so you don't have to meet her. problem solved.

5. StopDrop&LOL

StopDrop&LOL "Where The Elite Become Champions"

Talking to her will do you no good. It's going to inhibit you from finding someone you truly like. Plus she already has a bf.

Why would you want some girl with baggage? I personally would never get with a girl who just got out of a relationship for that very reason.

You moved on for a reason. Dont look back.

6. Neuman

Neuman New Member

:werd:

don't let feelings of comfort/familiarity get confused with a relationship worth (re)pursuing.

7. BornToFly

BornToFly New Member

It sounds like you did the right, mature thing by telling her you can't talk to her. Many more ppl would of let the situation drag on for months and months.

8. StopDrop&LOL

StopDrop&LOL "Where The Elite Become Champions"

Which could have been time used pursuing new women.

9. Yuppy

Yuppy Have a seat right there....

yea time to move on buddy.... if it wasnt right then its not right now.

10. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

Stay far away from this girl, she will not bring anything good to your life.

I'm guessing she was abused or treated badly by her dad because that's why chicks stay with guys like that. Nothing short of therapy will help her with that, there is nothing you can do to help her.

11. Kirbys Autumn

Kirbys Autumn Mrs. Kirby McSpic

12. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

You really need advice on this? She's a loser. Stop talking to her. Don't answer her calls/texts/etc.

Let that bitch ruin her own life, not yours again.

13. Hawkal

Hawkal dammit,wtf? OT Supporter

Girls that can't let go of crappy bfs... Ugh.

14. Gillzeebub

Gillzeebub New Member

i disagree with this... wat about the ppl from completely healthy family relationships who are made to feel like crap from that 1 guy to the point they are decieved into believing him when he says noone would have u etc etc i do agree tho that u cant help her unless she wants to be helped. Which she doesnt seem to, sounds like she wants to whinge like ur a girlfriend. I'm going to flirt with u then tell u my bf is bad news but that i love him and im staying with him... wtf is that gtfo :wavey: