SRS ex-gf

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by supermonkies, Dec 14, 2008.

1. supermonkies

supermonkies New Member

hey guys this is my first topic here and i'm not really in turmoil i just need some tips. it's a long post so sorry.

so here's the story. i met this girl through a mutual friend and we dated on and off for about a year. i liked her and she likes me. her family loves me and we were going pretty well except she's ultra religious. in fact, the reason we broke up was that i wasn't religious enough. so about two months ago she sends me this email.

So, today is the 11th (11-11) and well, since that was always sort of our thing, I've been thinking about you a lot. Actually, I'm pretty much always thinking about you. I'm not sure if you care, or even if you want to know, but I'm really just hoping that me sending this out there will help me concentrate on my schoolwork a little more, haha. Amber said you came home this weekend, I hope you had a good time with the family and that all is well. I think it's been like, almost 30 days since I actually spoke to you, and I'm pretty sure that's the longest we've gone without speaking in a really long time. Amber keeps telling me that if she finds out I've talked to you she will punch me in the face. It used to make me laugh, but now I just think she's really serious about it, so I'm scared to talk about you around her. But I miss you. And I hope you're doing well. And thank you for my happy birthday wishes. I didn't really know how to respond, so I didn't. I'm sorry. Now that I've started all of this, I don't really know how to end it. So I'll tell you a pseudo-story, and maybe you will smile... Amber and Christina trashed my entire apartment with fake snow and white styrofoam packing peanuts. It's destroyed. Utterly.

ok so i thought that meant she wanted to get back together...which is weird so we talked about it and didn't. so heres the thing, i'm taking her bible back to her on wednesday and we'll probably meet for breakfast which i think is kind of going to turn into a date. i know it's a no no but i'm thinking about getting back together with her just to fuck her, but i still have some feelings for her...what do i do.

some background info.
    i go to college an hour away and i'm not super christian like her. i'll probably cheat on her but could see myself being with someone like her in the future but not now(i'm 21 and she is 25). she also might have a bf right now, but i'm pretty sure i can get past that...

what do i do.

for anyone who actually reads this and replies:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

2. Xin

Xin OT Supporter

If you re-read what you just typed and don't say to yourself 'this is stupid, pointless, and not worth it' and then walk away, you're really an idiot.

Religion (sadly) is a big deal to a lot of people. That right there is gonna show you - it isn't going to work.

If you admit to yourself that you'll probably cheat on her, what the hell is the point? Let the girl find someone else better than you and you go off and do whatever it is that you want to do - without hurting other people.

Period.

Stop being the typical douchebag who can't think about anything but 'pussy, bro' and go get your fill of no strings attached sex with some whores at your school. Leave this girl alone.

3. Redbeard

Redbeard OT Supporter

run from her, save yourself. You will thank me when you are older.

4. supermonkies

supermonkies New Member

thanks for the help

5. amourdoux

amourdoux New Member

It's not meant to be, plain and simple, at least not for now. If you get back together with her, you'll just end up breaking her heart.

6. Ameter

Ameter Active Member

religion is a big deal breaker. If the two of you aren't on the same page religiously, your relationship will NEVER work

7. METALLlC BLUE

METALLlC BLUE New Member

You know, this girl sounds fantastic, and I really sympathized with you, right up to the point where you said "I'm thinking of getting back together with her just to fuck her."

I can't sympathize with you, and I think what you're trying to do is inappropriate.

I think she's a good girl (I'm assuming) who doesn't deserve to be hurt. I hope she sees your motives and sees you for what you are, and I hope she protects herself.

I suggest you leave her alone and find another toy to play with.

8. daneeyah

daneeyah Guest

:werd:

you lost me at that point too.