Ex-GF

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by nygiantplaya, Apr 17, 2007.

1. nygiantplaya

nygiantplaya I

alright so its kinda complicated...

Basically i dumped this girl about 6 months ago after we went out for a year and a half, and one day we just started talking agian.. proly like a month ago?

We both we're in a relationship at the time.. but i ended up dumping my gf cause i just didnt have feelings for her.. and we kept talking and she ended dumping her bf cause she said she still loved me.. i mean we really get together so well and stuff but their was always a big problem...

her bestfriend is a bitch.. basically she doesnt want her to go out with me because she know it will take time away from them to hanging out and it makes her jealous.. so basically shes doing everything in her will to not let us get together.. she even told her bestfriend that she wouldnt be her friend anymore if we went out.. and she told her well i guess we arent gonna be friend... (so proud of her ) haha.... and she told her best friend shes taking me to ball and she got pissed at her..

what should i do about this bitch???... i mean she does it intentially to cock block me from her.. and try to hang out with her as much as she can so she cant hang out with me..im getting a apt like in the next month.. mabye that might change stuff around cause that girll cant just randomly show up at my apt.. and give us time to accualty be together...

other thing... i think she does it on purpose.. to not call me or forget to return my calls.. to make me want her more? and like she just got home from cruise called me to come over to see me... then like the next day she didnt call me at all.. usually if she doesnt call me during the day shell call me at night to say gn.. but she called me this morning to tell me she was bowling at school and got a 47.. so basically a reason to call me.. and shes like call me when u get outta work.. i just dont wana be a wussy/uppsessed looking.. so am i supposed to call her to hang out ... or should i not do the calling?

eh complicated im sorry!

2. kiri

kiri New Member

about your girl's friend... there's not much you can do there, that's up to your girlfriend whether or not she wants to keep this friend and try to explain to her that she'll be able to make time for both of you if you guys start dating. just make sure you don't do the same thing and whine if your gf wants to hang out with her friend. all of you should realize that your gf has the freedom to hang out with whoever she wants, be it her friend or you.

about the not calling you thing, my instinct is to say that you're overanalyzing... if she didn't call to say goodnight, why not just call her? i dunno, i never play these games with calling/not calling so i'd just say call her if you need to speak to her or if you want to hang out, it seems pretty simple.

3. Spiritus

Spiritus Active Member

don't call her if she doesn't call you...

how old are you guys?

4. nygiantplaya

nygiantplaya I

im almost 20 and she just turned 18

5. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Yikes. Reading that was painfully hard man. Form a sentence first...

Kiri is right though, you can't do anything about her friend, only she can.

About her calling/not calling, you can only confront her on the issue and tell her how you feel.

6. Spiritus

Spiritus Active Member

Indecision on her behalf.

Her best friend, or you?

The problem is you lack maturity.

Her best friend lacks, and so does she.

I am 20 too dude, and have dealt with this in some form.

The thing you will have to solve is this indecision. Be so nice and talk so nice about her best friend when her friend talks shit about you.

Like, right now you are probally talking dirt back through the girlfriend.

Think about this. Her best friend is always talking shit about you, you are always saying good things about her best friend and saying, well why did she say that about me, I wish she wasen't like that.

So, when the scales are balancing in the decision she will see that you do nothing but give her friend good comments and are being really nice, but her friend is talking shit about someone she likes.

This tips the scales in your favour.

Then establish good relations through diplomacy with her friend, offer to pay for something for her, etc...

All politics here as far as I can see.

7. guiltybystand3r

guiltybystand3r On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for e

:werd:

8. nygiantplaya

nygiantplaya I

true good point