Ex-GF wont stop texting... v.whatshouldido

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by miamiheat13, Aug 4, 2007.

1. miamiheat13

miamiheat13 New Member

So a little backstory... I first wanted to break up over 2 months ago and told her. She was heartbroken but did the little sob story and I stayed with her. She promised she would change and all that bullshit. So after 4 weeks of her not changing and not wanting sex because 'I hurt her too much', I finally broke up with her for good.

I did not initiate any conversation after we broke up. We broke up a little over a month ago and three weeks after the break up she started calling me like a psycho. I did not answer and by the end of the night I had like 10 texts and over 50 missed calls from her. She even called my parents which I told them to ignore her. So she starts up again the next day and I reply to a text because this is really pissing me the fuck off by now. I told her to STFU and never talk to me again.

Then just now, about 2 weeks after the psycho calls, she texts me this:

Her: "You are one of the smartest people i know. I have a question that i would really only trust the answer from you..."
    Me: "...What is it" (Figured if I didn't answer she would start that psycho BS again)
    Her: "Lets say you have sex and the condom breaks but you get youre period the next day. Is there still a possibility of getting pregnant?"
    Me: "Haha go get an abortion. And next time ask ur GFs and dont bother me with your bullshit."
    Her: "What the fuck is wrong with you?"
    (I stopped replying)
    Her: "Go fuck off you asshole."

I know she can't be that stupid and knows the answer to that question... I mean come on. I am thinking she did this to try and hurt me and she really did not have sex at all. But frankly I don't really care about her anymore and just want to get her from contacting me. I've deleted all her shit but there is no way I can block her number. :(

What was she trying to achieve by doing this? And do you think she replied "Fuck off" because I figured out she was just trying to hurt me and I called her out for it?

Cliffs: Just read it.

2. the ground folds

the ground folds rest your trigger on my finger

shes trying to piss you off. just ignore her from here on out

3. Pringles

Pringles New Member

IGNORE FUCKING HER! You said it yourself. You don't want to talk to her. You just did. Don't be weak and just stop talking to her. I don't care if shes having triplets you don't need to assist her in it. And no shit she is trying to get to you and you know what? It's working because you answered.

4. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Ignore, move on.

/thread

5. sportsjunkie

sportsjunkie OT Supporter

i'm sure there are ways to block numbers...go to your cellular dealer

if not and you are really fed up with her, go to the police

if not, tell that bitch to get off your fucking balls

6. She was obviously trying to get a reaction from you, maybe partly to piss you off and also so you'd talk to her. Pathetic. If I were you, I'd kill her.

7. Durka Durka

Durka Durka Guest

my ex is still doing this like 8 months later.

i just reply with 'that's nice' or something and she apologizes and doesn't bother me again for a couple of weeks. i've just learned to not give a shit.

8. StopDrop&LOL

StopDrop&LOL "Where The Elite Become Champions"

Just ignore them...sooner or later she willl get tired of wasting her time.

Mine FINALLY left me alone :bowdown:

9. miamiheat13

miamiheat13 New Member

Well I guess all I can do is ignore her from here on out... and she is the type of person to keep this shit going for 8 months. UGH! :ugh:

10. UsualSuspect

UsualSuspect Sic Semper Tyrannis

Ignore / change cell number / block number

11. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

Reply "Google it." and otherwise ignore her. Power trip, you are falling for it like a sucker every time you reply.

12. sapient

sapient New Member

Tell her to lose your number and never even think of contacting you again. Don't be afraid to be harsh, just don't be a jackass. Be stern in expressing your desire to never again speak to her, but don't give her ammunition to continue to pester you with about being a jerk.

13. Way_fast_Whitey

Way_fast_Whitey Cause I Can't Stand To See You Treated Bad, I beat

block or change your #

14. Durka Durka

Durka Durka Guest

good news here, haven`t heard from her in over two weeks. lets go for the gold :x:

15. miamiheat13

miamiheat13 New Member

Same here but I saw her at the movies the other night. I was with another women and just totally ignored her like I did not even see her even though I know she saw me. :mamoru: :bigthumb:

16. Canuckistan

Canuckistan New Member

im kinda thinkin about this, shits just getting boring. Im worried bout her physcho family coming to kill me though. Her sister is a nut and her bf is even crazier... :ugh: