ex gf still calls me even though she is married wtf

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by gjunon, Sep 9, 2005.

1. gjunon

gjunon OT Supporter

Me and her were together for two years. The end was a painfull roller coaster. She cheated on me after two years. It was the most painfull experiance i have ever been through. Three days after we broke up she screwed her manager at work. Then a week after we borke up she was going out with a different guy. two months after we broke up she went to vegas and got married to him. and another month after that she got pregnant with his kid. its been a total of 5 months now and she is still calling me asking me things she already knows. All i am asking is why is she still calling me? Should I be an asshole back to her and just hang up, or just let her see how my life is going?

2. Mojo

Mojo New Member

she is still your "friend", correct? if so, at least you can talk with her about things. just dont go too deep about your or her personal life. talk to each other like buddies.

yes, she is your ex and sounds like a cumbag, at least you can talk to her for 5min once in awhile.

if your getting too attached to her by doing so, then i suggest brushing her off.

3. purplebeast

purplebeast The depths of hell and endless torture await all h

I suggest a clean cut off. My last girl got pregnat a month after we officially ended. But was still fucking me for a month after SHE KNEW THAT SHE WAS GOING TO HAVE A BABY!!!

Its very hard. Just too many feelings involved. I stuck arround like a dumbass and its taken me 8 months to finally not miss talking to her at night or not getting mad at the tought of her Babys daddy fucking her. So if you have any feelings left for her. Stay far, far away.

4. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

id be beyond an asshole. That bitch doesnt sound like she deserves her next breath let alone any of your time. STAY FAR AWAY. It just doesnt sound like a good situation.

5. AstroGirl

AstroGirl If I don't respond it's because I have severe ADD

Wow, she sounds VERY co-dependant! Holy shit. She wasn't over you, and she rebounded (one of the dumbest things someone could possibly do) and fucked herself by rebounding too hard and now being stuck with a "rebound" for the rest of her life. That sucks, now she is calling you because you were what she really wanted all along. Break things off, she made her bed now she has to sleep in it.

6. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

I don't know what to tell you. My ex came over yesterday crying because we never talk anymore. I don't know how to tell her that I hate her guts :hs:
    And tonight we're supposed to go out for breakfast after work. I'm going to invite one of her coworkers out with us.

7. [HRT]Squirrel Master

[HRT]Squirrel Master New Member

*SPANKED!*

agreed....I would say the same thing.... just stop answering the phone.

8. TheMyth

TheMyth New Member

Id cut her loose, theres nothing good that can come of staying in contact with her as far as I can see. Just be direct and say you dont think the two of you should takl anymore and hang up.

9. rkf76

rkf76 New Member

if it were me, I'd simply stop taking the calls. And on the chance you don't have caller id and you happen to get a call from her, I'd say "we don't have anything to talk about, stop calling me!"

No reason to take her feelings into consideration, she obviously didn't take your into consideration when she was boning someone else while you were together.

10. Coco Monkey

Coco Monkey OT Supporter

there's no reason why you two should stay in contact. like others have said, i would stay far the fuck away, ignore her phone calls, ect.

you dont need any more drama in your life after what you describe as a 'painful roller coaster'.

11. gjunon

gjunon OT Supporter

Thanks for the advice guys, and no we are not friends. Mostly she just calls to yell at me still. I am assuming it is because she is stuck in a rebound relationship. I have moved on completley. I have started dating and all that, but i am still single. I am going to just stop accepting her calls I believe it is for the best the she realize that she fucked up.

12. Pospodo

Pospodo came for the pron but stayed for teh lulz

man stay the FUCK away from her