EX Gf says there was no sexual attraction

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Labster, Apr 11, 2006.

1. Labster

Labster OT Supporter

After being with my gf for over a year my gf said that the physical attraction wasn't there, mainly the sexual part. Deep down I think it's because I started to suck at sex, basically never lasting for very long. I'm just wondering if anyone has had any experience with this situation and if there's anything I can do. I still love her and I know that she still cares about me but that sexual attraction has dropped to practically nothing.

2. Pringles

Pringles New Member

Oral stimulation my friend. Dont give her want she wants. Get her so wet that she is begging for ANYTHING you give her. It's great to watch the chick just sit there dieing for any stimulation, yet you give her small amounts till she cries for it and then you give it to her. Basically with your hands and mouth you can get her to this stage. Then maybe when shes begging for it give her your cock and then she will orgasim with you.

3. Labster

Labster OT Supporter

Any other input?

4. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

Make sure she orgasms every time you do. If you cum inside her, use your hands. 1:1. If she still isn't into it, the problem's probably something else.

5. SeeVinceRun

SeeVinceRun Currently In Prison OT Supporter

A wise man once told me he tried to give any girl he was with at least one orgasm before she even SAW his penis.

I think you need to go that route.

Oh...and also....dont be naked before she removes an article of her clothing. I know these seem like trivial little tips, but please try them before discarding them.

6. Bruticus

Bruticus half dead OT Supporter

Any reason you started finishing really fast? Has your body/diet changed? Have you put on weight etc etc? More stress at work/school?

Or is it just in your head?

7. gsxec

gsxec New Member

Always worry more about her enjoyment than yours (for the most part), your a perfect example of why.

8. Labster

Labster OT Supporter

I actually gained like 15-20 since we started having sex but it's basically all gone and I'm almost in better shape than I have been in a long time. Maybe it's stress but I think that a lot of it is in my head. I get to worried about pleasing her that I think I syke myself out.

9. Timmy Burns!

Timmy Burns! New Member

YOU'RE

10. NJGuy

NJGuy "Fuckmefuckmefuckmefuckmef uckmefuckmefuckmefuckm OT Supporter

I was with a girl for almost 2 years that I was not attracted to sexually but was very attracted to her personality.
    In the end... the sexual attraction was one of the reason I called it off.

Try not to take too much offence to it.
    Look at it this way... you were able to maintain a relationship without sexual attraction. That shows you have much more to offer than just that.

The above mentioned girls was one of the best girls I was ever with.
    I learned from that experience... you need the spark.

11. Labster

Labster OT Supporter

The weird thing was that it was there for a long time. I think that it's just because the sex started to suck.

12. notsousual

notsousual New Member

I wouldn't say it was cuz the sex started to suck. It was probably a result of a bunch of things. I know at the end of my last relationship I had no sexual interest in my ex, not because I didn't enjoy sex w/ him, but because I didn't enjoy HIM and how he was treating me. I didn't realize it at the time (cuz love is blinding of course), but I think losing the sexual interest was my subconscience's way of telling me I needed out.

That's not to say you're a bad guy at all. I'm not comparing YOU to my ex. But I think the loss of sexual attraction was probably due to something else in the relationship, if that makes sense to anyone but me.

13. Labster

Labster OT Supporter

So last night we had amazing sex. I took some advice from you guys and waited for her to beg for it before actually doing it. I think that she got more turned on by the fact that I was being dominate and doing what I wanted as opposed to what she wanted. Who knows where this will end up, but she came 5 or 6 times.

14. cgnmd0819

cgnmd0819 New Member

haha... orgasms are a great thing.. I was actually going to say mix the sex life up, it may just be too bland for her.. so in my book the oral stimulation was a good idea.. maybe even suggest something different like 69, or even talking to her about going to a sex shop.. I know in my relationship we go every so often just to see if there is something new and that my partner and I would be interested in doing.. whether it be toys, body oils, candles, movies, etc.. there's some more input--maybe this will work to your advantage too.. hehe :) let me know what happens..