Ex-gf said there was no "passion"

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Bob Dylan, Mar 29, 2006.

1. Bob Dylan

Bob Dylan is Freewheelin' OT Supporter

Ex-gf and I broke up yesterday and today she calls me and says that there was no passion in our relationship. She also said we never argued or anything that caused some kind of conflict. I have no idea what arguing has to do with passion though. Any tips on becomming more passionate? :x:

2. Pringles

Pringles New Member

you have to show more affection towards her. You have to make her want you? Your queston was really broad hopefully this is the right idea.

3. Guardfather

Guardfather The Paradox

Were you a pushover? Sometimes if you're too easy for a woman, and don't take a strong stance about issues you disagree on, they will feel that you lack passion and/or backbone.

4. jonno

jonno New Member

it's over

5. Bob Dylan

I wasn't really a pushover. I didn't go out of my way to disagree with her though.

6. BeHeadR

BeHeadR Only Slightly Insane

Then you were a pushover. You can't let her make any decision, have the last say in anything, or ever let her feel like she has the power in the relationships. Once they do that, they lose all interest in you.

7. Devilish

Devilish Remind me AGAIN

She was bored and that was her excuse. It'll take a LOT of work if you want her back.

Do you want her back?

If you do then I suggest taking her on a spontaneous date, and then let her get to know you, the REAL you. The guy who has his own opinions and interests and everything else.

8. Bob Dylan

Plus it didn't help that she has had like 10+ boyfriends and I have only had like 3 girlfriends including her.

9. bobbarker70

bobbarker70 New Member

Who breaks up with someone thel calls them to tell you you have no passion? lol. what a cunt

but yeah as ppl have said if ur a pushover and dont ever take a stance on anything shell think ur a pussy. In that case you prabbaly do lack passion lol. SOME fighting is healthy believe it or not, it's all about balance and picking and choosing your battles.

10. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

you probably are one of those guys who feels girly if he expresses emotion. if i'm right, gain some confidence and learn how to express emotion.

11. foreverLost

foreverLost New Member

DEFFINATLY learn to express emotion...

my boyfriend is soo stuck up on being a macho burly man, and i KNOW theres another side of him, he just tells me that hes not emotional. But really, seeing a man express his feelings, and even crying is very sexy - IF its not over the edge.

12. Brody_

Brody_ New Member

I don't usually skim these threads, though this is the lamest shit ive read yet. Take 1 of her friends out instead, score with her. That will cut her good and proper. Balls in your court from there.

13. bandwagon

bandwagon Copy/Paste

Women are addicted to emotions like a crackhead (Generalization). You need to make her feel extremely positive emotions and sometimes the other end of the spectrum too (drama). If chicks don't have a bit of drama in their life they get bored.

A good way to introduce 'drama' is to subcommunicate that you aren't in an exclusive relationship. I am not saying cheat, but don't outright tell her that you aren't seeing anyone else.

HER: "I love you baby... I don't want to share you with anyone else"
    YOU: Hugs her
    HER: "You aren't seeing anyone else, are you?!?"
    YOU: "Come here baby, give me a kiss" *evade*

Her drama side will kick in even though you havn't done anything. :big grin:

14. Devilish

Devilish Remind me AGAIN

From what I could tell he wanted to win her back, not fuck with her head and most likely lose her forever :rolleyes:

15. Brody_

Brody_ New Member

Isn't she saying she wants her head fucked with? Isn't this basically how girls work to begin with? loose her forever? what fucking sad arse shit is that. Replace her by doing 1 of her dopey friends, and ull have the upper hand to call all the shit u want.

16. Devilish

Devilish Remind me AGAIN

That's not how it works in a mature relationship.