SRS Ex-gf playing games?

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Avenger97, Oct 21, 2008.

1. Avenger97

Avenger97 New Member

Just a question for yall. maybe somone can elighten me.. my Ex-GF, has been playing some crazy head games withme.. for example.. last friday night i was out with some friends, and had just got home.. About 20 mins after i got home , the ex GF called and i answered , just to have her tell me her friends ditched her in the city because they were all fighting or something . so being the nice guy i am , i did offer her a ride home , but she declined it , saying she would just walk ( which is approx 7 miles back to her place) . I know its all bullshit.. but i just dont get it .. why call me to tell me , when you dont want a ride ...

is it just to make me worry???.. got me.. doesnt make any sense.. and since i was drinking i went to bed about 20 mins later anyway, i knew she'd find a way home.. and if was really stuck she could call me. Still it just seems so stupid

or maybe i just dont understand chicks???

as for answering the phone.. dunno.. i just think at that time of night it could be anything , and dont want to not answer when its something important , like i crashed my car.. or somone calling me from her phone, telling me she is hurt or something..

2. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

She's playing games with you because you are dumb enough to still talk to her and play right into them. If you wised up a long time ago and just cut her out of your life this wouldn't be an issue.

3. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

:roflw: she can't play games with you unless you let her...

4. vipergts24

vipergts24 New Member

she probably called a bunch of big black guys to pick her up right before she called you to pass the time. Don't worry, I'm sure they gave her a good ride that evening.

5. Vysion

Vysion New Member

Are you single? You should have went and picked her up for a booty call if you are single. Of course she's playing games with you.

6. Avenger97

Avenger97 New Member

LOL the booty call was an idea..

well i guess its all a moot point anyway.. this girl has finally showed her true colors. and its just in a way that cannot be forgiven. Monday afternoon , i found out that my Uncle had passed away.. and it was very unexpected, and we all took it quite hard. so during this i called her to say i needed my black dress shoes and some other stuff back ,that were over her house, and yea i was lookin for someone to talk to ( most of my friends were at work). the level of coldness that i got from her about this , was something i didnt even get from strangers. she had been over their house a few times , and they treated her like a daughter and all i got was a " yea.. that sucks.. sorry" that was it.. it just seems very very cold. I felt that being with somone for 3 years , you would say a little more than that. I know when her grandmother recently had some health complications , i said a lot more to her than that , and made a few offers, if she needed a ride to her grandmother.. or needed anything to call me. its just the decent thing to do

but after being treated like shit , and going thru everything we have.. when somone cant have more compassion , at a time like this.. just truly shows me , that the person has no place in my life..

i mean hell my co-workers said more , and were more compassionate , than she was.. it really pisses me off.. but also makes me know that its not gonna happen and she is not the one for me

7. iwishyouwerebeer

Could you please just get all of your things from her place and learn to ignore her from now on?

8. jmezz

jmezz layin in bed stretchin my pumped quads for hours

Honestly you have to be trolling at this point. Have to be.

There's no way anyone could be this stupid.

9. iwishyouwerebeer

I know it's the Asylum...but I agree.

10. Avenger97

Avenger97 New Member

Thanks for the meaningful advice guys.. i mean really.. i know everyone is entitiled to their opinion.. and i know this is OT.. but really now.. i dont see how any of the above posts really didnt help anything..

yes i agree maybe i should have walked away long ago.. but i was just looking for some info. and maybe some related stories.. i wasnt looking for shit to turn into " your trolling" i mean this is supposed to be helpful.. and i dont see that shit being helpful at all...

11. chica&buddies

chica&buddies Active Member

mmkay... i'll bite. ;)

i can't explain why she's behaving the way she is, but for some reason, it's working for her. :dunno: my most recent ex played games as well. he's the one that broke up with me, and he's currently in a relationship! :dunno: soo, there ya go... there's a related story. ;)

she may be acting that way because she wants your attention. she obviously wants you to worry about her well-being. well, i don't believe that you should wish ill on a person with whom you once had feelings, but don't we all generally worry about our exes? most of us, however, worry from afar. :mamoru:

you need to ask yourself what you're getting from this situation. anything positive coming from you talking to her? :dunno: it sounds to me as though it's bringing you a lot of stress in your life. believe me, i can relate! ;)

i'm not sure how long you two were together and/or how long ago you broke up, but you need to cut all ties [at least for a while] so that you can settle the feelings you have about her. it's not gonna get easier if you don't!

12. iwishyouwerebeer

And you are giving her that attention which gives her validation that you still care, when you should be cutting her from your life and moving on

/thread

13. persian451

persian451 New Member

if you are on good terms, then why not answer the phone? She could be playing games, or wanted a booty-call but changed her mind last sec. Who knows... maybe she wanted to see if you'd pick up your phone that late at night

i've dealt with that many times.. just don't let your mind wander off thinking about it endlessly and all the possible reasons why she called. Just be a friend and continue on with your life