ex gf playing games v. novel

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by tetaplum, Jun 24, 2005.

1. tetaplum

tetaplum OT Supporter

heres my situation, im really close friends with my ex gf of 2 years. weve been broken up for about 3 years now but we still hangout once a week or so....well the other night she goes to a bar and meets up with some friends to watch the nba finals, lies to her parents that i was going with her (cuz they trust me and prolly wouldnt let her go alone) she then proceeds to drink at the bar and after the game drives home, a cop pulls her over, she blows a .02 which is way under the limit if you are of age here in MI......but shes 20 so she gets arrested. the cops charge her with an mip and driving under the influence and gives her a court date while letting her "sleep it off" (no jail time served). instead of coming clean about what happened to her parents she contines the lie about me going with her saying that i "left her at the bar because i had to be to work early tomorrow" (leaving her no choice to drive home herself) im sure her parents are pissed at me and they prolly think i bought for her as i am 21.....

fastforward to today....

i get a call from her explaining what happened and how she got me involved in this huge lie of hers, she then has the nerve to ask me to go along with her story! i dont know what to do i really hate being in this situation...i dont want to get nailed for buying for a minor and i would rather not have her parents hating my guts for leaving her at a bar "drunk." i feel like calling her parents and telling them what really happened so i dont get fucked over, yet i dont want my ex to be pissed at me...its all her fault and it makes me mad that she would bring me into something like this....

what do i do???

2. Takumi

Takumi New Member

WTF Don't go along with that shit. Ofcourse you tell her parents the truth, and then see what happens from there. If your ex ends up hating your guts, then she's not worth your attention.

You are obviously still into your ex, which is why you are even considering doing such a stupid thing. You need to man up and move on. Don't let her take advantage of you!

3. AstroGirl

AstroGirl If I don't respond it's because I have severe ADD

Yeah I would show up personally and tell her parents, it is her bad for lying in the first place.

4. Carpet Liquor

Carpet Liquor New Member

Quoted for truth!

5. danromboj

danromboj New Member

Much better to tell her parents what happened. Otherwise, you may somehow get in trouble for contributing to the delinquency of a minor.

If you didn't have anything to do with it, let them know.

6. naughtie

naughtie New Member

:bowdown:

7. PaZzEsCo

PaZzEsCo New Member

Yeah I agree with everyone don't lie for her. I would tell the truth. That's messed up that she'd even tell a lie like that. Even if it were true, she had other options then to drive home drunk, she could have called her parents or a friend to come get her, so that's a dumb lie to begin with.

8. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

If you care about her you'll tell her parents the truth. She needs to learn to take responsibility for herself. Instead she's putting it all on you which is rediculous. She needs to grow up. Don't stop her from doing so