Ex GF Fucked up my truck

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by DweeLer, Sep 7, 2005.

1. DweeLer

DweeLer New Member

K, so this pissed me off. This is where the Vag comes in handy.

So i've been going out with this girl for like 2 months, (we aren't going out now b/c of this story). We fight, but she is one of the hoes that is very good at turning the blame on someone. Like she did something the other night that pissed me off, and she found a way to turn it on me. Now im not getting sex from her, i would like to make this clear first.

So i was going to this get together at a friends house who got her sister to buy us liquor. I told the girlfriend that I was going to a party and I would prolly end up going home after an hour or so. Well, i got a lotta drunk and ended up making out with one of my good (girl) friends. We started making out in the hallway, getting all touchy n shit on the hallway too. Our friend told us not to go into her parents bedroom, which we ended up sneeking in there. So I had my best (girl) friend pretty much naked on the bed and i was getting there.... when the chick who threw the party, comes in and ruins it all. She was yelling some shit like "get your bra on (name here), and Jacob (me), stop trying to fuck every girl you see!" (she's ugly)

anywayz.... My g/f found out and got super duper pissed. So i went to my friends house for the day, i got back that night and there was like shoe polish shit on my grill on my truck, she broke in thru the back window (not breaking anything) and turned all my shit on, put shaving creme on my gas tank top, put soap in the bed of my truck and scratched "FUCK YOU" on my most prized possesion on my truck (my tonka sticker, i drive a ford ranger).

What the fuck should i do about this?

2. RockChick

RockChick New Member

ummm, either make her pay for what she did... out of court.

or

get a lawyer, take pics and sue her.... *shrug*

3. DweeLer

DweeLer New Member

I cant like... burn her house down or something?

4. RockChick

RockChick New Member

eh no... then she will sue you...

i know you would like to kill her right now... slow and painful but you cant.

5. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

Did you file a police report? Did you take pictures? Do you have estimates for the damages?

If you are looking to retaliate do it in court. You dont need a lawyer, thats what small claims court is for. If you wish to retaliate other than court then grow the fuck up. If you didnt file the police report and didnt take pictures of the damage then you will have a hard time proving anything anyways.

6. AstroGirl

AstroGirl If I don't respond it's because I have severe ADD

You dont have to have an attorney to go to small claims court. Take pictures, fix all the damage she did, gather the receipts and take her to small claims court. You can find the forms online and they are very easy to fill out. Small claims is anything under... $10,000 I think (or at least here it is) but you dont need to hire an attorney. And no you can't burn her house down ::eye roll::

7. RockChick

RockChick New Member

ok my bad.... with that lawyer thing... :)

8. dscallaway69

dscallaway69 New Member

Ahhh to be in high school again. I actually miss these days.:wtc: Anyways, my advice. It can't be that expensive to fix your truck. It doesn't sound like she really did any permanent damage. I think now is when you have some good hate sex and just put it to her when you are finished :OP: . Get up and roll out. Now she probaly is not going to be happy about this, but oh well, you only live once. Have a little fun.

9. DweeLer

DweeLer New Member

1) she broke my AC.... that alone will cost me my left pinky...
    2) and i'm not in high school, biatch.
    3) and its keyed into my truck, thats not good proof?

10. The Secretary

The Secretary My domestic skills will rock your socks off!

Damn I wish I had the balls to do that one any of my ex's vechiles. Now i admit that she went way overboard with the damaging your truck, and fixing your ac will be expensive i spent almost 400 on mine this summer. But you did make out with your good (girl) friend and have her half naked, while you were involved with another girl, whether your on good terms with her or not, also being drunk is not an excuse. In most senarios I think that is defined as cheating, so she rationalized a way to get back at you.

11. JaxFlJon

JaxFlJon Guest

Gotta have intent and evidence. Then you're set.

12. Two toys

Two toys New Member

1.dont cheat on your girlfriend.
    2.a bitch should know better than to fuck with your truck, that gives you right to kill her.

13. dscallaway69

dscallaway69 New Member

Calm down I was just having a little fun

1) no where in your original post did it say she broke the ac. If it did I missed it. Yes this will cost a little to fix.
    2) I am not saying you are in high school. I am saying this is high school maturity to do something like that.
    3) I did not realize she keyed it into your truck. I thought you had a sticker in the window and she keyed through it.

Now, there is probaly not a whole lot to do here. First cut all ties. Second don't cheat on another girl. You can try and take it to small claims court but good luck. My advice, find a good place to hide the body.

14. operationrob

operationrob OT Supporter

you're in texas, just fucking shoot her.

15. DweeLer

DweeLer New Member

1) i typed that she broke my AC in the next post... and a little? it cost $300.
    2) She is a bitch and SHE is in high school.
    3) I had sex with her yesterday :fawkd: and after she was like "I love you" and i was like "Fuck you"

Pwned :wiggle:

16. Two toys

Two toys New Member

i bet you didnt have sex.. you called her wanting some and she said "fuck you"

17. alright, she should not have messed with your car. Unfortunately, unless someone saw her do it, or she admits to it, you have no way of proving that it was her. Sucks man, im sorry. Cheating on her was probably a bad idea.

oh, and :Owned:

18. Mojo

Mojo New Member

1) file police report
    2) take photos of damages
    3) get estimates
    4) take her to small claims court
    5) be responsible

19. Coco Monkey

Coco Monkey OT Supporter

if anyone, guy or girl, fucked with my truck, i would beat the shit out of them. reguardless. :mad:

there's no excuses for that.

20. Yukonart

Yukonart Active Member

1. It's a Ford RANGER. Get a grip. It's not like it's a BMW.
    2. You cheated on HER. What did you expect?
    3. Aside from the broken AC (which you didn't mention in the first post) no real damage was done.
    4. She broke your AC? Unless I'm reading this wrong, and she didn't get under your hood, how the FUCK could she do that? You drive a Ranger. Ancillary engine shit breaks on them all the time. Chalk that up to Ford engineering.
    5. Most prized posseision on your truck is a fucking "Tonka" sticker? :ugh:
    6. You had sex with her AFTER she did all this? You're dumber than your initial post lead us to believe.

21. Malghanim

Malghanim My wee wee has been Stricken with Rigor Mortis

Just move on cuz your not really gonna get shit out of her.. fix your truck and keep it secure.. and tell the bitch to fuck off. dont even try anything.. dont be an idiot! Just tell her to fuck off!

22. idontgiveashit

idontgiveashit I eat rice

actually id bet good money that the paint is going to cost alot more than the ac...butyeah,id probably finda good power washer, tie her down in a deserted area....and slowly strip skin off layer by layer....

23. dscallaway69

dscallaway69 New Member

Finally someone who see's what I see here. Thank you very much

24. MrEous

MrEous OT Supporter

+1...this thread needs locked for its stupidity

25. okita1

okita1 Great spirits have always encountered violent oppo

its a ford ranger.... go get another one at walmart dude