ex gf calls me say's she got raped

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by energie, Jan 20, 2009.

1. energie

energie I like to place an order.. the name? Situation the

well yeah she was at her friends house and got drunk and went to bed in her friends room apparantly when she was passed out (her 2 friends say she went to bed at around 12 and when she woke up she had no clothes on blah blah)

her one friend heard her mumble (or so she thought) in her sleep stop stopit and today her friend was talking to her and said that one guy said he fucked her as she was passing out.

now the ex say's she was extremely drunk and went to bed at 12 cause she threw up and her oen friend said this is what happened and that the guy was with the rest of everyone for most of the night and they barely talked.

and he admitted to fucking her when she was passed out (or so the friend say's)

now the ex say's she was raped and went to bed cause she was drunk and yeah woke up with no clothes on and didnt think any of it:ugh:.

i ened second opinions on it, she called me crying and i dont think she would say she was raped unless it happened. her one friend said to press charges and the other one thinks nothing of it as she said she fucked the guy before and that its no biggie. SHe was also the one who said she heard her say stop stopit. but didnt think any of it.

now i Know alto of vag will say

"she was drunk and said she got raped blah blah she probably fucked him and is guilty" But we had a mutual break up and i dont think she would lie about being raped.

2. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

I mean that's never a fun situation....but you have nothing to do with this so I'm not quite sure why you are stressing so much. That girl was a drama queen, I remember her and that is why she's calling you in the first place.

Maybe she did get "raped" :dunno: I have no clue because I wasn't there and it appears from the story that everyone involved was retardly drunk and too stupid to tell the story straight. The point still stands you have nothing to do with this. She needs to talk to the guy who supposedly raped her (since it appears they've fucked before and have some sort of relationship) and leave you out of it. If she wants to press charges she can, but underage drinking it going to come into play since all the girl remembers in waking up naked and it might not get her anywhere. I also cant help but feel more "who fucking cares" when she doesn't even remember being "raped." I mean if that's really what happened that's fucked up there is no doubt, but actually being forced into rape while awake is much more severe than when you've just thrown up, blacked out and wake up going "whoa, how'd I get naked?"

Edit- Just remembered you are in Canada so I guess the underage drinking isn't so bad, however her case would still barely hold up since she can't remember being raped and her only proof is the kid supposedly telling people they'd fucked.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2009
  3. energie

not so much stressing more i dont know what to do about it? at first i was like uh why u telling me. Uhm her friend fucked the guy not her. they are all legal here (18) and were at a house party she got too durnk went to bed after throwing up and yah got raped. Only the guy admited he fucked her and her friends word.

Like i said she told me she woke up with no clothes on and said her vagina/legs were sore.

She said she's gonna go get checked and get her friend to give her the guys number and go from there.

I was moreso giving backstory and seeing what i should do since she asked me what to do. I told her to talk to her guy friends since they always had no problem coming and talking to me like toughguys like i did something when i never did so they shouldnt have a problem talking to someone who actually did something..

4. iwishyouwerebeer

Again, you do nothing. You have absolutely nothing to do with this. If she wants to press charges she can, she's not your girlfriend anymore man and as much as you had a mutual breakup this is her issue now. So far she's making the right steps it seems by getting checked out.

5. FrozenSTi

FrozenSTi This site WILL get me in trouble......

sounds like a total cluster fuck

tell her to call the cops

then never talk to her again

6. energie

yeah at first i wanted to do something about it BUT it clicked she wanted to break up and i agreed with it cause i awnted it aswell. and realised doing something to the guy isnt worth it if he pressed charges/etc and it isnt worth getting charged for.

i told her to either get her guy friends or brother to do something about it, call the guy and tell him your calling the cops and pressing charges etc.

problem solved and I may update if i find anything out just because its somewhat interesting even though its serious matter. And I first wanted to do something because of the protectiveness i feel for her from time to time.

7. bjonesy77

bjonesy77 New Member

talk to the guy about it if you're that concerned, you're never going to be able to put together the entire story otherwise. She probably got drunk, wanted to cuddle with someone, he was there, she made out with him, he slipped his noodle in her doodle, and she doesnt remember any of it. That'd be my guess.

8. energie

like i was saying unless she turned into a whore right after we broke up her friend who i still talk to time to time said she went to bed earlier then everyone did and the said guy who apparantly did it was partying with everyone and disappeared like 2 hours after she went and passed out.

i dunno i told her to call the cops or talk to her friends or dont do anynthing and cut all the losers in her life and move on

but like beer said she's being a drama queen and thinks lifes over and wants to kill herself cause she hates everything:ugh:

9. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

short answer: Not your problem.

And if she has no one else to talk to about this, you do NOT want to get involved.

Surely she as friends, family, etc she can go to about this...why would she need to go to an ex bf?

Stay out of it. If she contacts you again about it, advise her to talk to her friends or parents about it.

10. 1BadZ

1BadZ Uber :Aug2000: GM Nazi

I endorse this advice.

11. just_another_on

just_another_on New Member

The last thing any x-boyfriend needs/wants is to know who his ex g/f is sleeping with... it's not cool. And its a very heavy situation on the heart, so I understand why you are concerned with the situation as a whole..

But, truth is, just walk away. Don't deal with it, don't get involved with it, don't let your emotions come running into it. It just seems like the girl partied a tad more than she should of..

12. GammaRadiation

GammaRadiation Active Member

If you are too incapacitated by your own hand to mouth issue to remember the event in full and to have not truly fought back, then it isnt rape IMO.

Drunk-naked bed sex/fooling around can involve a lot of things that would make the girl say "stop stop" with it all being consensual.

Why do you care anyway? Mutual brakeup on good terms or not, what are you going to do? Women have been liberated. They dont need men to step in and be their heros. I dont feel sorry for her from the info given. If the guy dropped GHB or something into her drink, that is a different story.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2009
  13. iwishyouwerebeer

Which again is why you should do nothing. Don't talk to the guy, it's really just not your business, no matter how long you dated her in the past. She wants you to get involved and solve her battles, but this is her problem now.

14. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

My ex told me she got raped, she stayed with me for a few days but that was it. She had plenty of guy friends who could've helped her out, but none of them seemed pissed about it. She met this one guy who said he'd "take care" of any problem she had, but asked me to call him and arrange something. That's when I realized that she was only going to get me in trouble. Like everyone else said, I'd step back from this. You don't owe her anything.

15. JamesL

JamesL wat

:werd:

16. KindlyCuddly

KindlyCuddly Irina Lazareanu

no.

17. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

stay far, far away

18. Abomb

Abomb New Member

19. fray

fray New Member

not your problem.

20. lauren

lauren Active Member

why on earth is she calling you, and talking to you about this? you guys dont still, like, talk and shit, right? she's your ex.....

21. jmezz

jmezz layin in bed stretchin my pumped quads for hours

I'd tell her she prob deserved it.

22. LBFilmGuy

LBFilmGuy LOL why u mad tho?

You know why and what to do.

Carry on.

23. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

:werd:

even the "stop stop" is super suspect.

24. energie

We still talk time to time like once every couple weeks will talk
    Ya that's the thing. Its either ur passed out drunk and why would u say stop if u didn't know it was happening
    Or she was fooling around and passed out during sex and is saying she got raped.

Imo she said she woke up with no clothes and her body was sore I personally would of done something then if I wasn't in my own home cause I still sleep with pants on when I crash at someone elses house

25. iwishyouwerebeer

Not to hijack, but when I was stupid and 18 years old I got extremely drunk at a friend's party. I hardly remember but I remember enough this one guy I hardly knew taking me to a room and basically molesting me. I remember telling him "no" but not having enough strength to even push him off and I knew what happened but I never said anything and never saw him again. When I woke up the next day I remember the beginning part but it never affected me in any way, in fact, when I think back on it now it's just a blur that I think :uh: "you were such a stupid young drunk," but I find it amazing how many other girls go through such similar situations yet they make the biggest deal out of it.