Ex-gf called overseas wanting to have sex with me...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by ISO9002, Mar 31, 2005.

1. ISO9002

ISO9002 New Member

Werent really together before....highsch fooled around....after highsch real screw around...always been attracted to each other :love:...

should i go back in summer and hooked up with her :hsd: ? got a gf here with me though...:hs:

This ex is one of the very few i really care about and still in love with ...but totally not just about sex (still we're both very horny and naught...but wanting to spend soem time with her)

2. Original

Original OT Supporter

Unless you really want to ruin things with the current gf, I wouldnt do it.

I'm not sure you can call the girl you love and still want something from an ex, but sure. Sounds like a cool move to me, just don't plan your life around it :hs:

3. ISO9002

ISO9002 New Member

I guess I cannot use the word "love" to my current gf....i dont have the longing feelings for her that much....its way far feelings from her compared to my two of my ex

4. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

then break up with her, if the feelings aren't that strong. dont justify your infidelity with "oh i dont love her that much, it's ok". that just doesn't work.

5. ISO9002

ISO9002 New Member

Its more complicated than that...as i have talked about it in another post here...i cant just simply leave her...but i know all that contradictions...just need to take care of her here, otherwise she will have no one here to take care of her...i just cant let that happen

6. Improvolone

Improvolone New Member

If you can be happier with someone else, you should try to be with that person

7. ISO9002

ISO9002 New Member

I know I should try, just that my current gf is living with me in the same apartment, hardly can tell her to just walk away. She would have no one else to stay with, even if she finds a roommate, she would lose her reason to be here 10,000 miles away from home...

8. Kinks

Kinks Sup. OT Supporter

don't cheat.