SRS ex-gf and her fiance stalk me

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by the_rebirth, Mar 24, 2006.

1. the_rebirth

the_rebirth embrace

its been about 5 months since its officially been over - since which she has gotten engaged to the rebound (which is all cool with me). but i put a tracker on my myspace 2 months ago to catch the random hotties who come across my page, and its almost pathetic that she has hit my page up over 150+ times while being freshly engaged. even worse, he searchs for me by my nickname a few times a week.

i don't check her page, AIM, took her out of my phone, deaded contact with all my mutual friends, so its more of an aggrivation then anything else. seems as though her whole relationship is some sort of sick way to try to bring me back, and i just want to tell her, NO.

i mean, i had a hard time getting over her during the end of the shitty relationship and first month, but i just wish this would end. to make it worse, apparently she stalks web boards i'm on, and i'm guessing away messages too... i'd dead the tracker but as awful as it sounds, i've already met a few girls in my area via teh internet so it has been valuable.

do i honestly face up to her about this so it stops. its realy a trainwreck situation, but i haven't said anything because i don't really want to deal with her. i've thought about just sending an e-mail to the new guy so he doesn't get buttfucked in the end, but i figure i should just keep it on the DL...

:eek4:

2. Quiero_Mas215

Quiero_Mas215 New Member

Show me how you get a tracker on myspace! :x:

Is she to the point where she may physically hurt you through all this stalking? If not, and it doesn't bother you that she looks at your myspace, just drop it. She isn't hurting you.
    Its an obvious sign she isn't over you and is still hurting and uses that as some way to see what you're doing, etc. Perhaps it fills her to know about you. BUT, it would be clever if the bf would find out what she was doing. That will steer the energy she has on you, to HIM.

3. the_rebirth

the_rebirth embrace

i've thought about blowing the spot up to him before, but i just don't like him. basically their whole relationship exists because it came down to a choice of me denying what she wanted (which was one-sided - i did what was best for me), and because i did she rebounded straight to him. and being a pathetic herb with nothing else, saw a hot girl and rocked her up. i'm probably one of the most content and emotionally sound people i know, yet in this case, i sorta wanna see them both end up in really bad situations because of how fucked up they are.

:ugh2:

4. Quiero_Mas215

Quiero_Mas215 New Member

Shit then, do it! For one, she's emotionally and probably mentally immature if she doesn't know how to take the time to heal. She obviously shows signs that she can't be alone, and immediately gets with whomever gives her the attention. She won't have any meaningful, long lasting relationships, and the relationships she does have, and will have will probably all be very close together.

You gotta learn to be happy on your own before you can get into a relationship or else all your fucking baggage will come with you and just bring down the relationship.

This bitch has issues, congrats on the break-up.

As for the guy, he deserves for you to fuck him, cuz, he's just an idiot for getting involved with a chick fresh out of a relationship. He's being used and he allows it. Lack of major character.

Anyway, I do think that both aren't worthy of your time, but I understand why you wanna fuck them up. I think its just to get a kick out of it, right?

I know what you're going through.

So...........Show me how you get a tracker on myspace! :wiggle:

5. RedDawg

RedDawg Well-Known Member

i used to use profilesnoop.com but that stopped working about a week ago

6. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

In my response, stop considering it as stalking. She is visiting your page, which is ok because its my space that you KNOW before hand can be visited by all your 'ahum' fans more then 150 times a day. Unless she harasses you in REAL life, then you should ask for a restraint order of some sort. If real life stalking does not take place then i advice you to consider it as 'she is still in love with me' and her fiancee probably has to hear a LOT about her 'ex' which is why he probably has to search for stuff on you every now and then. Not that they can do much with the information.

I think that if you ignore them, they'll go away, if not hit a restraint order against their faces.

7. Jasmine

Jasmine New Member

it may be strange she is looking at your site but if you have a site up, anyone can look at it, and i dont think you should let it bother you, you should feel somewhat flatter and just move on and forget about it cuz she is getting engaged and you probalby shouldn't get involved with her again