(Ex)gf advice update

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Jackal, Jan 14, 2005.

1. Jackal

Jackal New Member

Well I talked to her last night and it just seems everything I said didn't matter, she couldn't even look me in the eyes. She said she put her life on hold for me, which is bs, because she's only been in college for 4 months and she didnt go out of state or anything cause she says she wanted to stay with me. Well she didnt mention her grades sucked, but anywho. She also said she started to convince herself she didn't want to be with me when I said i was going to move in with my friend. She saw that as I didnt see her in my future, which of course not true, and when i said that i was venting cause I got in a fight with my family. Then it ended with the back-stabbing, well I will always think of you as my best friend, and who knows in three months if we will be going out again. She then seem pissed when I said 3 months! you expect me to wait? So ya, this blows!:wtc:
    Anyone have any insight, advice?
    first thread
    http://forums.offtopic.com/showthread.php?p=28960192#post28960192

Last edited: Jan 15, 2005
  2. Takumi

Takumi New Member

Don't wait around, she said that 3 months thing to try keep to you around as a safety net. I hate when girls do that! Try to get your hopes up and shit, so that they have something to fall back on if they are lonely in 3 months.

As hard as it may be, the best thing to do is cut her out of your life altogether.

3. HopasaurusRex

HopasaurusRex Okay, now what the fuck do you want?

this is ALWAYS the best idea.

4. 404

404 Active Member

tldr

5. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

I would tell you to cut ties and move on, but I can just feel that you won't do that. Both of you will waste your time probably keeping in touch with one another and holding out hope that you will somehow work things out when really you're just not right together and are both young and should move on.

So yeah, end this in your mind and move on would be my advice.