ex calls me at 1am....

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Nomad, May 6, 2009.

1. Nomad

Nomad Active Member

so tonight my ex called me at around 1am...i was in the studio at school working on projects due and my phone rings. Its her number, but i don't have it saved anymore in my phone. She's crying and telling me she's sorry. I don't think she was drunk since she's a education major and she was always paranoid about drinking even at her own home (plus her dad is an ex-alky so that sort of helped her not want to drink). well, i thought she was playing a joke or something trying to get me riled up so i hang up after saying "listen i got to go" well my phone rings again, this time i ignore it. she leaves a voicemail crying still explaining that she was just an idiot and that she's sorry she broke up with me. this shit sounded really sincere but i know deep down inside either its a trick, but if not i know i'd never take her back for the amount of bs she put me through after the break up (telling all our mutual friends i hit her, etc.)

honestly what does Vag think of this? did i handle it right? i'm just confused right now.

2. Tang87

Tang87 New Member

I had a girlfriend that did stuff like that that wouldn't stop just constantly called crying and apologizing, but every time I took her back, nothing changed, and I felt dumb, and she just acted like nothing happened....It is confusing, but I think you did the right thing....get a new number? then you wouldn't have to worry about this anymore, but that is your call.

3. Brian May

Brian May New Member

how long has it been since you two separated?

i took an ex back twice and both times I wish I hadn't.

4. just_another_on

just_another_on New Member

Don't even question yourself bro.

The girl has been playing mind games with you since the break up. The day you deleted all her info/contact points you made a HUGE step in moving forward. Don't take the ultimate step back by falling for her manipulative ways. She may be hurting now cause maybe she realizes you ARE trying to move on with YOUR life.

Its the type of thing where your heart falls to the floor once you hear her voice/crying, but reallistically, as soon as you see her again/date her again, you're going to be figuring out how the fuck to get out of it again.

For the record, theres one thing in this world you only get one shot at, and tahts your reputation. If you have a girl who you KNOW went out and tried to ruin your reputation, why would you even chance it again? Your 'legacy', your 'name', everything you do in this life will always represent YOU. You shouldnt allow some selfish girl to tarnish your name because she can't have her way.

5. ldaggerl

ldaggerl New Member

Sounds to me like the vag has spoken, don't you dare think about taking back a women who would do those things to you. Fuck that bitch. Your suppose to be with someone who cares about you and do good for you, they aren't suppose to do a SINGLE bad thing to you. Would you do those things to your SO?

6. Abomb

Abomb New Member

she dumped you. an ugly sign of low interest that no man enjoys receiving :(

you could get back together with her again.. but in most cases these things end in her dumping again due to low interest

7. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

keep on letting it go to voicemail and delete the voicemails without listening if you can manage.

8. Ricky

Ricky █▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

9. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

Save her number with DNA as the name and Do Not Answer!

10. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Sounds like the guy she dumped you for didn't turn out like she hoped...

11. ForgottenSpiral

ForgottenSpiral Hope and Irony OT Supporter

This. 100%.

12. Pringles

Pringles New Member

This is the truth. I've taken one back and wish I hadn't. The second one I stuck to my rule of never taking an ex back after breaking up and am glad I did.

13. Nomad

Nomad Active Member

about six weeks.

also to update, i was walking back from class just now and i walked by her, she tried to talk to me but i just said "honestly i don't want to hear it, i told you how i felt when you ended it. now leave me alone" i still feel like a dick though, but honestly you guys are right, i should ignore her, she had her chance and blew it.

14. just_another_on

just_another_on New Member

Just keep being honest to yourself and you will be fine.

Dont let her words twist your thoughts.

15. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

what happened is she just got dumped by some other guy, and now she's seeking validation from you.

Don't give in.

16. vodkacollins

vodkacollins New Member

she told people you hit her (which i assume is not true?) and you think your the one being a dick?

stay away from her, avoid seeing her if you can and dont answer her phone calls.

17. seismic

seismic New Member

Nice job, keep it up!

18. Reign

Reign Banned

Original thread on what happened? I just wanna know the story.

I'm guessing she got bored, broke up with you, started dating someone else. That dude fucked her for awhile, dumped her and now she's lonely?

19. iwishyouwerebeer

:h5: I want to kiss you, you're such a good student.

20. iwishyouwerebeer

For those of you who do not remember, this guy was dumped because the girlfriend was cheating on him. The guy she was cheating on him with turned into her new boyfriend and obviously (as I mentioned) things didn't turn out like she wanted (he probably dumped her) and now she's crawling back.

Congrats EDT for ridding yourself of a girl not worth your time.

21. Abomb

Abomb New Member

sounds like a high quality girl :\

22. Pringles

Pringles New Member

:h5: don't normally read about stories where people listened to the vag and succeeded. Good work!

23. ZZex

ZZex New Member

yo Cage member, what are you doing here? Cheating on us? :run:

24. Nomad

Nomad Active Member

she broke up with me the day she hung out with her current bf (she made out with him and so forth) then after a day or two she posts on facebook "(name) is shocked at how immature a 20 year old man could be.....sorry boy, because men don't hit girls" (which isn't true and after i had confronted her about it she said she was wrong and stuff :ughthumb:

25. Nomad

Nomad Active Member

no she said they didn't break up today.....stupid HS bs drama in college ftl (especially around finals)

edit - and to quote what my brother said about this and about her new bf "trash attracts trash man, you just didn't know she was trash when you were with her"