ex called out of nowhere,chatted and got me thinking?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by quamen, Dec 26, 2005.

1. quamen

quamen New Member

The ex called out of nowhere the other day,and we chatted a little bit. It again got me thinking about our relationship,and I asked myself am I the one to blame for her cheating. I was very worried about her getting pregnant,because she wouldnt take bc. I didnt trust the condom enough,so i cut off having sex with her. Both of us in our early 20s, sex is pretty important to both of us. I dont have to go in to the reaosns why,but do you think i am to blame? She slept with her ex bf,because she said he forced her,but i didnt buy it. This happened at a party,but i blame myself. I wouldnt give her sex,so she was most likely sexually frusterated etc? Thoughts?

2. skitcy

skitcy uhm title! ok

hmm while cutting off sex does give her a reason to leave you it doesn't give her a reason to cheat on you.

She could have cold hearted ended it even 5 seconds before she slept with her ex. But instead she did it BEHIND YOUR BACK... how you found out isn't the matter but either way she cheated.. she didn't leave you.

3. quamen

quamen New Member

good point,she told me about it the next day

4. Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater New Member

That's pretty fucked up that you cut off sex, but you're not to blame...she should have broken up with you if she couldn't handle not having sex.

5. quamen

quamen New Member

i know it is fucked up,but i didnt want to risk having a kid so i wanted to be responsible.

6. Liddy

Liddy Not enough cowbell.

Why wouldn't you have sex with a condom? They are equally as effective (if not like 0.1% less) than birth control pills.

7. quamen

quamen New Member

cause i was still paronoid that it wasnt safe enough,and am not responsible yet to raise a kid. From what i researched,many say a condom isnt enough. I thoght with bc and a condom your full proff just about

8. skitcy

skitcy uhm title! ok

You were being EXTREMELY responsible though.. even with a condom you can still have a kid.. if she's gonna go sleep with some other man cause she doesn't respect your responsibility chances are she'd rather you bareback her with no protection than go without it.

You don't need her anymore PERIOD move on and tell her to stop calling if she keeps it up.

9. Pringles

Pringles New Member

No it's not your fault. She should've spoke the fuck up if shes got issues. Least thats what I hope my gf would do. If she doesnt she clearly isn't "the one." for me.

Bro you need to move on. From what I have learned about women is they have some fucking power over us. They utlimately control us IMO. Hence why you can enter a argument with your point thinking your gonna fuck her up and leave with your penis tucked between your legs. They have this ability to change the blame agains't you. I notice it now and the gf doesnt really have much to say. Either way they have this power and here she is using it on you. If you get back with her, what says she wont cheat again? ABSOLUTY NOTHING!

10. skitcy

skitcy uhm title! ok

the power of pussy

11. k0in b4hd

k0in b4hd New Member

if you wanna get laid man, call her back, i hope u dont wanna marry that ho tho

12. chica&buddies

chica&buddies Active Member

no. it was her fault, and hers only.

you were playing it responsibly, and props to you! sure, many people use condoms as their only bc method, tho the more you have, the better you are. ie, less chances to get pregnant.

don't let her fool you into thinking this was your fault. she's the one that decided to go outside the relationship. it's her fault!

move on... she's obviously not as mature as you. you deserve someone who has their future in mind :)

13. quamen

quamen New Member

thanks for the responses,thanks [email protected] for the great reply