Ex boyfriend cockblock

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by MagicGAT, May 18, 2009.

1. MagicGAT

MagicGAT New Member

:o So basically I met this girl last weekend at my friends crib, his girlfriend met her over myspace :)mamoru:) so they were hanging out there. The first thing I notice is that she is HOT and shes mexican (my fav) so I work some game on her for a few minutes while my friend rolls a blunt. I can tell she likes me because she always meets my eye contact and asks if Im coming back to the house later :cool: Bitch even says she'll break a 2 year no-bud streak just to smoke with me.

I knew it was time to dip to keep the excitment going so me and my friend go out to parties for the next several hours. My homie hears from his girlfriend that this girl is diggin me, thinks im hot, yada, yada. basically I know Im in, and it appears that she kind of likes me...so of course my dumbass starts liking her too...:nono:. I beat the cakes later that night, it was great, and we pass out getting to know eachother better.

Next day I buy her breakfeast and drive her home. Shes sayin shit like "You arnt gonna just not talk to me right?", "I hope you remember me" as in we're gonna see what happens and keep speaking. And we do. We flirt and make plans for the weekend all week, I wont lie at this point I have a crush on her. :drool:

Fast forward to this weekend, thursday she says shes sick and that she wouldnt want me to see her like that, I say okay but if she feels decent i really wanna hang out. Then she just stops texting me. "hmmm", I think, "thats weird" and try to ignore it. But it starts buggin me so I talk to her friend (my friends gf) about it she tells me that her ex boyfriend is over at her house with her phone and isnt giving it back to her.:ugh: Everytime she calls her, she picks up and says "ill call you in a second" while the ex is ranting about something. I called her saturday and the same thing happened to me .

Basically she has gone from texting me all day to zilch, and I found out why the ex is freakin, its because hes a skinhead bitch who is furious that his ex (WHO IS FUCKING MEXICAN) fucked me because my friends are black and he considers me a wigger (which im not, I like being the token white kid).
    I want to go knock his punk ass out, dude sounds a controlling psycho. But A) I dont know her like that B) I'd probobly just make an ass out of myself thinking im the knight in shining armor and C) Its not worth pursueing her if she lets this kinda shit happen. Only time she talked about what was going on she said "I have to see what he wants" "He does this all the time" :hsugh::hs:

Plus fuck racists, all of them. My friends already want to get him cause of the racist trash on his myspace.

/rant Thanks for listening

What would you do if you liked this girl? Im not going to keep texting or calling her until she calls back but I wanna see her again REAL bad :hs:

2. MCohen

MCohen #NotMyPresident #AmericaIsAlreadyGreat #GoSolar OT Supporter

1) Who the fuck says "beat the cakes" when referring to sex?
    2) You were her rebound fuck. You got some pussy, get over it and move on.
    3) Fuck all that drama.

3. just_another_on

just_another_on New Member

Sounds like you got involved with a chick who had a REAL recent break up.

shes probably in the stage where shes dating him, not dating him, dating him, not dating him.

Just take it for what it was, good sex.

4. you sound like a wigger

5. MagicGAT

MagicGAT New Member

She said 6 months but ya know...girls never lie :mamoru:

6. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Yeah, move on. Stop calling and move on to the next girl.

7. MagicGAT

MagicGAT New Member

:ugh2:

you sound like a loser, go do something interesting today. it will make you less crabby

8. MCohen

MCohen #NotMyPresident #AmericaIsAlreadyGreat #GoSolar OT Supporter

Either way, she's still not over her ex. Go fuck other girls, and if she calls you one day and is down, go for it.

9. Vysion

Vysion New Member

Your writing style gives me a headache... :uh:

10. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

:rofl: I was going to say the exact same thing!

11. forgotmyname

forgotmyname Active Member

Yeah, you just made things better.

12. Nomad

Nomad Active Member

:werd: this makes sense

13. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

better to find out now than after becoming fully entrenched in her and her drama

14. wolfskymoon

wolfskymoon Guest

If she wants to stick with her skinhead boyfriend, let her be. Don't interfere with natural selection thank you.

15. Reign

Reign Banned

I cannot read that. Your writing style sucks, talk like a normal person.