Ex-bf trouble!(should i take him back)

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by brownNeyes18, Jan 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brownNeyes18

brownNeyes18 New Member

Ok. So to make a long story short, i juss broke up wit this guy whom i was dating for 3 months cause he was cheating on me wit my sister.:nono: I still luv him and now he wants me back! Wut should i do???:sadwavey:

2. Penny1484

Penny1484 cute but kind of evil

maybe make out with his brother? seriously though, tell him he lost his chance..i hope you kicked your sisters ass too...what a skank.

3. Fearan

Fearan Guest

You'd be pathetic to go back with someone who cheated on you.

And go bitchslap your sister, what a fucking bitch.

4. JustaMeThang

JustaMeThang New Member

So not only did he cheat on you, but he did so with your sister. I hope you gave your sister some MAJOR hell & you would be a fool for gettin back with him, as much as that hurts.

5. Neuman

Neuman New Member

why the hell are you even considering going back with him?

a 3 month relationship isnt too long...get over him and find someone better.

6. brownNeyes18

brownNeyes18 New Member

i kno but i still luv him. At least he admitted to it! That stupid bitch is still saying she never talks to him! BullShit! I got so pissed that i smacked the shit out of her plus pushed her trifling ass down the stairs!!Hehehe:x:

7. 4 Leaf Clover

4 Leaf Clover New Member

once a cheater always a cheater...don't take him back:nono:

8. brownNeyes18

brownNeyes18 New Member

I kno! I'm juss a sucker!:wtc:

9. Neuman

Neuman New Member

*slap* *slap*

honestly. stay away from him.

if you dont, i put money on your next post being along the lines of "how come men always fuck me over?" even though you fuct yourself in this situation.

10. BoypussY

BoypussY game over.

i would never get back with someone who already cheated on me. no chance in hell. i have too much self-respect.

11. JustaMeThang

JustaMeThang New Member

Im sorry to be so blunt, but he doesnt love you. He would not have cheated if he did.....

12. shangrilarcadia

shangrilarcadia A lady

How old are you? I'm betting high school...

What everyone else said is true. He does not care about you and you would be fool to get back with him. He just wants you back so he can use you some more.

13. brownNeyes18

brownNeyes18 New Member

not actually. you can cheat on someone and still be in love with them. besides it aint like he fucked the bitch! but i get where you're cummin from.

14. Big Red

Big Red New Member

Am I the only one who sees the problem here?? She has apparently forgiven the boyfriend of 3 months well enough to where she is wanting him back, but she hasn't forgiven her sister of how many years?? Sorry, family comes first over any man or woman.

15. brownNeyes18

brownNeyes18 New Member

the only reason why i forgave him was because 1.) she came onto him and 2.) he admitted to it and wasnt fakin' wit me about it. And she's my step sister as of Nov.2004 no blood relation. Plus she still wont admit to it. I kno he's trully sry about. He's been tryin his hardest to get me 2 forgive him. I'm not one to hold a grudge.(except when it comes to ppl who lie in my face!!"hint hint my step sister" )

16. Big Red

Big Red New Member

My bad didn't know the whole story, but still a 3 month relationship is squat, especially if he is already cheating. Is he going to sleep with every woman that comes on to him???

17. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

wow, your sister did that to you? and not to mention you want this guy back? wtf?

18. brownNeyes18

brownNeyes18 New Member

Lol! That's true but most guys are weak. And i have to admit that it was sort of my fault. He kept telling me that she kept calling him for no reason and i juss blew it off. Not entirely my fault but just a little bit. When you've got all of his ppls following you around beginin u to forgive him, you give in.

19. Muricane

Muricane Active Member

I'd say middle school or early high school based solely on the spelling.

20. brownNeyes18

brownNeyes18 New Member

umm, no! Actually sweetie i'm 17, a senior at OHHS! And 4 your information, i take all AP classes so i'm most certain i kno how 2 spell! I type like this on the pc cause its so much easier! So b4 you run off at the mouth, get your facts straight!!:fawk:

21. Big Red

Big Red New Member

Ummm sorry hun but you should never blame yourself for some asshole cheating on you or hitting you. His fault and if his friends are bugging you about it you should tell them to fuck off to. You wouldn't jump off a bridge if they were bugging you about it would you.

Sorry I guess my maternal side is coming through.

22. JustaMeThang

JustaMeThang New Member

Your mentality is still that of a 17 year old....and you cant help that, you are young and thats life. Sounds like you will need to learn from your mistakes. If your sister was callin him, and he told you this, its not your fault, not even in the slightest. You said that you forgave him bc she hit on him and bc he told you about it. Think about this...if he cheats with every girl that hits on him, is he never at fault? Also, he told you...OK, so If he comes to you a month from now and says "baby, Im sooo sorry, I cheated again", are you goin to dismiss fault on his part, simply bc he told you? Men are weak, as are women who take back cheaters. He is not weak, he's insensitive and you are the weak one. He knows this.....thats why he cheated, cause he know he would get away with it. Do yourself a favor, be strong & prove him wrong. Regardless of if your sister hit on him or he hit on her, he needs to learn self control and you need to learn self-respect. I dont think anythin that anyone will say to you will 'help'. You just need to make your mistakes and hopefully learn from them afterwards. Good luck...

23. brownNeyes18

brownNeyes18 New Member

Umm, i never said that i was gonna take him back. If what he did was ok, then i would've never broke up wit him in the first place. Just cause he made a mistake doesn't mean that he doesn't deserve to be forgiven. Everyone deserves a second chance. And FYI, i have self respect! I asked for advice not for your criticism! And yes, i am young, but plz dont factor that as being a weakness! I am plenty confident and dont need your approval to know it.

24. brownNeyes18

brownNeyes18 New Member

lol! You're right! That's true!:rofl:

25. JustaMeThang

JustaMeThang New Member

No, you did not say you were goin to take him back. You said you "had forgiven him" and have been defendin his actions/character since your 2nd post in this thread. You broke up with him bc what he did was wrong. Takin him back will tell him what? It will tell him he can get away with it. You asked for advice and its a shame you take advice beyond "Yeah girl, get back wit him ASAP" as criticism. I did not associate WEAKNESS with age. People are weak at ALL points in their life. No, you dont need my approval to feel confident, however everyone readin this thread believes you are lackin some sort of self-respect. You dont see this bc you are IN the situation. As I stated earlier, you will need to make your own mistakes and learn from them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.