Everything you want to know + Birth Control & Pregnancy Q's (a MUST read)

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Zemo, Apr 16, 2005.

1. Zemo

Zemo n00b of the year

A lot of people on here respond to questions with things they think they know, and think they heard somewhere, or something that "makes sense" but is, in fact, entirely wrong.

I've worked in the ER in two different hospitals, and the OR for about a year, in addition to many years of classes and self-learning, plus nearly a year of studying tantric buddhism. I know my way around both the male and female body. Let me clear up a couple common misconceptions, then I'll answer whatever questions you have...

Precum - All men have it, most women do not. Precum is the result of the muscles surrounding your urethra contracting, to get rid of all the left over urine/semen/whatever else is in there, before ejaculation, so that only semen gets ejaculated. Women also have this, because in the womb, in the first trimester, there is generally no sex decided, so the body must be prepared for both sex organs to develop later on. So women have the muscles, and the conditioning to clear the urethra before ejaculation, just as men do, while in many women, this response (to clear the urethra) is repressed and eliminated.

Women ejaculation - it's not a myth. About 40% of women are capable of it, but don't allow it, because it feels unnatural at first (feels like you have to pee). Again, this is a result of the still undeveloped body being prepared for both sets of sex organs. The fluid is created in a series of glands between the urethra and vaginal canal. During an intense orgasm resulting from stimulating these glands (the g-spot), these glands contract, forcing a fluid strikingly similar to male semen (minus the sperm) into the urethra and out.

G-spot - as mentioned above, it's not a myth. The "g-spot" is actually a series of glands that are basically the female equivalent of the prostate in men. In an aroused woman, these glands swell. The largest and closest to the vaginal wall (about 2-3" in, on the navel side) can be felt and directly stimulated. As it is a gland, and not a collection of nerve endings (as is the clitoris), it responds to pressure, not motion.

Male orgasm - you all know it and love it. Simple and effective.

Male multiple orgasm - difficult yet worth it, and possible for every guy. It's largely a result of conditioning of your PC muscles through Kegal type excersizes. Masturbate, but the instant before orgasm, just as you begin to orgasm, stop ALL stimulation (let go, close your eyes, whatever) and sqeeze like you would if you were trying stop the flow of piss. After a while, you'll be able to orgasm without ejaculating, maintain an erection, and be ready to orgasm again within 10 seconds.....my record is 5 consecutive orgasms.

Female orgasm - comes in two kinds. Vaginal and clitoral. The clitoral kind is relatively easy to attain. Motion-type stimulation of the clitoris causes a shollow and explosive orgasm, usually short. Results (much like in men) a very sensative genital area for a few seconds. The Vaginal orgasm is much harder to attain. It's caused by PRESSURE-type stimulation of the g-spot. This orgasm is very different than a clitoral orgasm. Slow, dull and seemingly originating from deep within the body. Lasts and lingers for a long time. Most women who have had both kinds prefer the vaginal type, due it it's longer lasting and "warmer" type sensation. Many women who are unfamiliar with their bodies resist vaginal orgams, because they are somewhat associated with feelings that arn't usually associated with sex. From direct g-spot type stimulation, the initial feeling, lasting up to around 30 seconds, is that of needing to pee. As a result, most women resist, and never have a vaginal orgasm. Vaginal orgasms are also the kind that cause female ejaculation.

Female multiple orgasm - immediatly following orgasm, the genitals are sensative, but after a few seconds are ready to be stimulated again. 'nuff said.

Any questions?

Last edited: Apr 20, 2005
  2. Zemo

Zemo n00b of the year

sperm in the pre-cum male pre-cum USUALLY contains sperm. Either from a recent ejaculation (those buggers can live for 48 hours in the right conditions) or a from a bit of a leak from the testicles. If it's comming out of your penis, it can probably get her pregnant.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2005
  3. Zemo

Zemo n00b of the year

Pussy smell - Combination of bacteria (warm, dark and moist...perfect place) and natural human pheromones. There's a difference between the bad, fishy kind of smell, and the erotic human kind of smell. Women, keep yourself clean....I love the taste of a woman if she takes care of herself.

4. Zemo

Zemo n00b of the year

Male "g-spot - The male "g-spot" is not a G-spot, but is similar. The male prostate gland is one large gland, usually the size of a golfball or a bit smaller. Immediately inside the anus, about 2 inches in, on the same side as the scrotum. Also responds to pressure, much like the female g-spot. An orgasm is possible from prostate stimulation alone, but very rare, and not terribly exciting.

Happy?

5. XsLiCk

XsLiCk New Member

so you are telling me that if i practice my kegals that i can achieve multiple ones... or as soon as i cum... i'm ready to go again...

6. Zemo

Zemo n00b of the year

It's not just practicing your kegals, it's also a certain mindset, but yes. I can orgasm without ejaculating on command, need no refractory period, and maintain an erection, ready to orgasm seconds later. It gets harder and harder as your kegals tire. I've had 5 orgasms in a row before blowing my load before. Not easy, but feels amazing.

7. FalkorYo

FalkorYo Guest

why does my girl get dry after about an hour of love making? is there an actual supply of fluids that can be taped out? how long does it take to replenish?

8. Repost

Repost PENCIL DICK

She's not turned on as much :dunno:

9. Zemo

Zemo n00b of the year

A woman's wettness and it's limits - The only limit to the amount of fluid a woman can produce is the hydration and electrolytes in her body. The reason she's being "tapped out" is because she's no longer turned on. It's very likely that when she's no longer wet, she no longer wants to fuck. But, that's her call, some people like sex wether they are physically turned on or not. Ask her, give her the opportunity to stop, and if she wants to keep going, use lots of lube.

Other alternative: she's deathly dehydrated. Likely? I think not.

10. Zemo

Zemo n00b of the year

g-spot stimulation - The best way to stimulate the g-spot is to have her lay on her back, with her knees up. This shortens the vaginal canal, making everything easier to get at. Insert two fingers, about 2-3 inches in. If she's properly aroused, with some feeling on the navel side of the vaginal wall, you'll feel a spongy area. This is the g-spot. PRESSURE-type stimulation....curl your fingers into a "come hither" kind of shape, and prod at the g-spot. not a tickleing motion, but a slow "come hither" type motion, with LOTS of pressure. another thing you can do is curl your fingers under her pubic bone, so they just barely hit the g-spot, and litterally lift her off the ground. Some girls like it, some don't, so be a careful lover.

An orgasm from g-spot type stimulation is a lot slower, but it's worth it. If she doesn't ask you to stop, and if she's reacting favorably, keep at it until your arm is ready to fall off.

11. Boudreaux

Boudreaux Active Member

neat, now, what can i do with my pen0r? i the same position? etc etc?

12. Zemo

Zemo n00b of the year

g-spot stimulation with the penis - the penis is not the best way to stimulate the g-spot. It can be done, and with a well trained man (usually takes a tantrika) can work great, but most men can't do it. You'd need to be able to maintain maximum hardness, and know the correct positions so that the head comes in direct and forceful contact with the g-spot, while being able to not orgasm for a VERY long time (vaginal orgasms take much longer to happen).

I wouldn't worry about it, if I were you. Just stick to using your fingers, and learn to get off on the fact that she's getting off because of you.

If you feel the need to try (don't expect much), now that you know where the g-spot is, aim the head of your penis to come in direct contact with it. Remember, it's a pressure stimulated gland, not a motion, so thrusting isn't going to work. Doggie style, with your holding your penis in a downward angle can work. Don't push your head in further than the g-spot, but just try to FORCEFULLY (with your hands, you can litterally lift her off the floor....can you do that with your penis?) massage the spot slowly with your head. Another position, would be her on her back, on the edge of a bed, with you standing on the floor. You'd need to try for the same thing, but with upward pressure.

Good luck, and honestly....just stick to using your fingers.

13. Zemo

Zemo n00b of the year

A few more questions, and this might be worthy to organize into one long post, and sticky...anyways...

How do I last longer?- Training yourself to not orgasm, or better yet, orgasm but not cum, is a long a difficult task. Some part of it is a mindset....I'm not going to cum, so as to give her the most pleasure I can. The other part of it is muscles. Your Pubococcycal muscles (or PC) are the ones responsible for stopping the flow of urine. Work these muscles hard by doing "kegal" excersizes. Best part is, you can work 'em anywhere, without anyone knowing. Just clench like you're trying to stop the flow of pee.....work it different ways...clench and unclench rapidly, clench and hold for a long time, etc.

Then, next time you need to orgasm (best to try this when masturbating first) just as you begin to orgasm, stop all stimulation, and sqeeeze the crap out of your PC muscles (the ones the kegals were working on). With any luck, you'll orgasm, but you won't ejaculate, won't loose your wood, and won't need a refractory period. Go at it again...orgasm should only take another 10 seconds to hit or so....do the same thing, clench for all your worth. See how many times in a row you can orgasm without blowing your load. (yes, men can be multi-orgasmic too)

Then the moment of truth...see if you can do this with your woman. Go to the edge of orgasm, stop all stimulation (pull out or whatever) and clench...then go at it again...you'll blow her mind!

Another technique, would be to stop stimulation just before you orgasm, let yourself rest a sec, and go at it again. Not as intense for you, but also not as hard to attain.

14. poyol

poyol Poyol means Dumbass

I've got a question :wavey:

My ex used to excrete some sort of liquid, but I wasn't sure what it was.
    The liquid doesn't smell and is not clear. In fact, it's white. Is this the elusive female ejaculate?

15. Zemo

Zemo n00b of the year

Yup, female ejaculate can be clear or white and cloudy. It can be very small amounts, and just seep out, not squirt. Again, every woman is different!

16. poyol

it didn't squirt or anything, but just poured the fuck out when i removed my penor to change positions or whatever. It would drip all over me when she's riding me though.

:bigthumb:

17. Zemo

Zemo n00b of the year

Wait, you're talking from the vaginal canal, not from the urethra? That would have been good to know! Those are her natural love juices, her natural lube. A good indicator of how turned on she is, is how much she produces. If she actually drips, then she's horny beyond belief! Also, if it was female ejaculate, it would be accompanied by an orgasm....is it?

18. poyol

I don't know man, that's what I'm here to find out. All I know is, she drips alot of it, and it doesn't smell, and it is white-ish in color.
    I try to look for signs of orgasm such as her arching her back, vagina tightening, shortness of breath, but all those happen naturally when she's riding me like seabiscuit.

She does excrete the same sort of liquid when I doggy her too though, and it's actually pretty messy overall.

Damn, this thread is making me miss her even more....

EDIT: oh btw, I think I should add that, this white liquid is different from the natural lube you were talking about. It's different in texture. The clear natural lube is sort of slimy but in a good way right? This white liquid is more watery/diluted.

19. low20

low20 Member

hold on a second, so if i understand you correctly, as long as you do no ejaculate, you can go at it again w/o losing ur wood? if thats correct, then why do you have to "stop" right before you cum and squeez? cant u just keep going, and squeeze and not let anything out? I know its ery very hard to hold it in, b/c i have, but i also "heard" that that is not a good thing to do. could be a "misconception" can you clear this up?

20. poyol

stopping and continue is basically a way of holding back ejaculation so that we guys could go on for longer. There's an exercise for this, similar to stopping your pee when you pee, you squeeze that very same muscle. I know for women it is called Kegel, but not sure what it is for men... probably the same?

I don't see anything wrong with holding it back. The way I see it, you're going at it longer for the benefit of your woman. But don't go at it too long, be realistic. She will get sore eventually and it won't be pleasureable.

You can also try thinking about random things to last longer. Think of like, tables and chairs, your work, your assignments. But nothing beats physically holding it back of course.
    It comes with experience and practice.

I hope that helped :wiggle:

21. low20

low20 Member

no, i know all of that, im saying, instead of stopping and squeezing, why cant you just keep going and squeeze, both ways you are stopping ejaculate from coming out...

22. Zemo

Zemo n00b of the year

The whiteness comes from frothing up the clear natural lube she produces. If it's from the vaginal canal, it's her natural juices. If it's from the urethra, it's female ejaculate. Either way, you're fine, and she's having a good time!

23. Zemo

Zemo n00b of the year

The vaginal orgasm is hard to attain for most women...and yes, you'll KNOW when you've had it. Put your knees up....feet up in the air if it's comfortable for you. This shortens the vaginal canal (most of this stuff is explained earlier in this thread) and makes stuff easier to get at. You need to RELAX and enjoy all of the feelings....be willing to take them slowly, and savor each reaction that you have. Have him insert a couple fingers (however many you're comfortable with) and start prodding around where the g-spot should be. give him feedback, and lots of it. Help him pinpoint the spot. TONS of pressure (as much as you're comfortable with) and just a wee bit of motion...entirely different approach than with the clit. You'll start to feel the sexual tension build, but it will be slower and different than you're used to. Warmer, duller, and more pulsating. Continue...tell him to keep going until his arm falls off, until he can't go any more. The orgasm will build very very slowly. ANY feelings you have are perfectly natural, so allow them to happen, and learn to enjoy them. The feeling of needing to pee is the hard one for most women to get over...learn to enjoy that feeling, as it's part of the sexual experience. Don't allow him to stimulate the clit, try to concentrate on just the g-spot.

When you DO orgasm from it, there's a good chance (2/5) that you're a squirter and don't know it....you'll find out, if you just relax, and let what happens happen. Keep in mind that it is physically impossible to actually pee during orgasm. Certain muscles prevent it. The orgasm will feel entirely different than what you've experienced in the past....it will seem to originate from deep within your body, pulsating outward. Warm, intense, full, and very long lasting. It will probably linger for a while too...don't expect to operate heavy machinery afterwards....good luck with the walking too, don't expect your legs to support you until you've rested.

Just keep at it, experiment, find out what you like, and don't be afraid to ask questions.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2005
  24. Zemo

Zemo n00b of the year

Yes, with the proper training, you can orgasm without ejaculating, and as a result, maintain your wood, and need no refractory period.

I suggest stopping stimulation as you orgasm, however, because it's MUCH harder to control your PC muscles if you're fighting an orgasm AND ongoing stimulation.

But don't take my word for it...try it! Masturbate, just as you begin to orgasm, let go, and squeeze. See if you can not ejaculate. Next time you masturbate, don't let go, keep wackin' it. now try to squeeze...not as easy, by a lot.

yes, it's possible, but it takes a lot more training and conditioning than I've been able to attain...

And no, it's not harmful, it just changes your body's reaction to certain stimuli, on command. It's a form of self control, not damaging.

25. Zemo

Zemo n00b of the year

Stopping before orgasm is a way to prevent orgasm...rest a sec, and you can keep going, lasting longer. The muscles themselves are called the Pubbococcycal (probably spelled that wrong) muscles, or the PC muscles. The exercises to work those muscles are called Kegals, after the guy who studied and created the excersises.