SRS Everything seems to be going ok!

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Vay, Aug 9, 2005.

1. Vay

Vay New Member

Well everything seems to be getting back to normal. Not sure what happen with my friend, but we are hanging out on a daily basis now again. As well though I am going through a personal problem now =/. Though it is nothing bad at all it just.... a girl who I have known for a while that I like a lot (not sure why).

I went to the bar because my grand father came to town (he lives in AZ, USA). She was the person taking the orders and getting the beer, ect. Well this was the first time I have seen her in about 3 almost 4 months. It was great to see her again so I started to talk to her again a bit here and there.

Well she started to mess with my hair (for a very short amount of time just a second or so). Then she started to push my side a tad bit when I was drinking at the bar. As well sat down next to me for a few minutes while on the job. Then after time went on she said I should go to Canada with her. Though of course I know she wants my friends to go as well. Though when she left she did not even say bye or anything... Though from everyones point of view she was hitting on me. Though I think it is most likely because I did not get a hold of her for about 3 or so months.

Oh and do not forget she was giving me a hard time all night. I am not sure what to think about her she is 18 years old and I am 21 years old. She still in high school, and really I do not see her really even interested in me at all. I use to date her friend for a little while in fact...

Though it does not really bother me (just got home from the bar that it happen tonight), but it makes me wonder a little bit. Also sorry if this post does not make much sense I had a couple to many.

I am most likley just making it out of nothing, but it did make me feel great having her near by ;) . Oh I might had I have known her since she was 15 years old. Time for bed.... *yawns*

2. Vay

Vay New Member

Oh and thank you everyone for the help in the other threads. It is amazing how much my life has changed all because of these great people on Off Topic!

3. cowmanfred

cowmanfred New Member

to be honest, you don't need and shouldn't take advice right now- your at the best part! (in my opinion) the kind of wondering and unsure part of getting together with someone. Just make sure you catch up with her a few times and see how it goes... but definetly try

4. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

o my goodness this sounds like great oppertunity she definitly wants you i woul ask her out yesterday if i where you:

5. Nightshade

Nightshade New Member

spend some time with her, have sex, talk some more, see how compatible you are ...

then make a decision!!

shit, what have you got to lose, dude??

6. Samcanadian

Samcanadian OT Supporter

Oh snap, there's ELECTRICITY in this thread.

Can you dig it?

What ended up happening?