SRS Everything just keeps repeating

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by aGENT 39, Nov 6, 2005.

1. aGENT 39

aGENT 39 You two crossed swords during your threesome... Ac

The same shitty things just keep on going on over and over again. I'm getting so tired of hoping for something different and actually investing my time into trying to make it that way only for the same result to happen in the end. I'm honestly so tired of this bullshit I can't stand dealing with this shit anymore it's so tiring I just want to be done with all of it. I just keep trying to make myself happy but in the end I realize there isn't any way I really can see myself doing that and I don't know what to do about it... :sadwavey:

2. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Choices create reality , actions enforce that reality. If someone else is possible to do that, there's no reason why you couldn't exept if you yourself are holding you back.

Nothing in the universe will give you happyness exept love and loving and helping other people out.

The good old american dream, if you really want somethning you can accomplish anything along with the enormous effort that comes with it.

3. dave steel

dave steel My Kung Fu is the best.

Don't get blind-sided. Look for trouble on the horizon and as much as possible distance yourself from it. Don't be your own worst enemy, (I've done that many times.) Do all things in kindness any you will save yourself a lot of strife.

www.ginkworld.net