Every time!

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Wildwood*Flower, Apr 18, 2005.

1. Wildwood*Flower

Wildwood*Flower New Member

Every time I find a guy I like, it ends up turning into a friends with benefits kind of thing. First guy I liked I was friends with for a long time prior. It ended up being a make out on the weekend thing. Next guy...this one was my fault...i decided to date him even though he had some serious issues, found out he had a kid, cut it off and was fwb. That one I understand. Next guy didnt turn out like that, but on the first date he said "I think I am falling in love with you." That freaked me out because I wasn't really attracted to him and it was the FIRST date. Most recent guy, I really liked him. We have hung out a few times, so I asked him what we were doing...hes not looking for anything serious now....blah blah blah, Ive heard the speech a million times. Why do I keep finding these guys? Any ideas on how to avoid this?

2. naughtie

naughtie New Member

You are a slut. Check yourself for STD's

Just kidding! Seriously, though if you stop giving them sex, they will just be friends.... without benefits.

3. Wildwood*Flower

Wildwood*Flower New Member

No sex involved. Maybe the term "make out friends" would suit this situation a little better. It starts out fine, but then turns into only physical stuff.

4. FalkorYo

FalkorYo Guest

keep fishing.

5. Coco Monkey

Coco Monkey OT Supporter

sounds like you're still pretty young. new to this game of dating guys. its okay tho, even if you're not young. i've had many of female friends who have run into their fair share of shitbags time and time again.

EVENTUALLY, they've found a good guy. and have gotten married to them. dont worry, these things will happen on their own accord. in all good time. for now, sit back and relax, try to sit it out. you're going to get the shit before you get to the gold.

6. naughtie

naughtie New Member

Good advice.

Also, women tend to be more emotional when they are gettin physical...
    so I just want you to remember to guard your heart in the mean time.