MIL Every Soldier a Sensor?

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by LanceUppercut, Dec 28, 2005.

1. LanceUppercut

LanceUppercut New Member

I just saw it on AKO, and it appears fairly new (At least, new to me.) I'm downloading it right now...

Welcome to the Every Soldier a Sensor Simulation (ES3). YOU, the Soldier, are our nation's most intelligent and powerful sensor. You are the most capable, sophisticated collector of intelligence information in today's Army.
    This simulation is designed to train and develop your observation and reporting skills -- helping you understand and sense what is important on the battlefield. ES3 will assist in training you how to think as you accomplish your mission. You are an integral part of the Army team. The information you collect and pass on may save your buddies' lives and help us accomplish the mission.

Blah, blah, blah

JOHN F. KIMMONS

Lieutenant General, U.S. Army
    Deputy Chief of Staff, G-2

http://slimes3.rdecom.army.mil/

Thoughts?

Last edited: Dec 28, 2005
  2. brackac

brackac Fuck all of this. OT Supporter

Sounds like a Colonel trying to make General.

3. LanceUppercut

LanceUppercut New Member

Just checked it out. Meh. It doesn't seem very useful or anything, and as far as simulations go, I can't see this being very realistic. I'm going to try it again later when I have more time.

4. TRN

TRN Well-Known Member

Just reading what put from it, really gives me no interesting at looking into it even further.