Every relationship i fuck up.. almost on purpose?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by A Cow, May 28, 2007.

1. A Cow

A Cow OT Supporter

ok ot.. im sure some of you have seen me post before right before getting super depresed and.. ither
    A) getting drunk
    B) using not so legal substances
    C) just plain old go to sleep n cry n shit like a babby.. ^_^ cause i am one...

anways.. ive had a bunch of relationships in my time... and they all have one thing in commen.. they all have failed because of me..

first gf i went 'giddy' with..
    i was horney.. and drunk.. so we did it.. ended up not realy putting effort forth.. so yea.. obisous.. w/e.. she wasnt my type anways..

2nd..
    REALY REALY NICE PERSON like... >.> wow.. ( not great looking.. like >.> yea.. but its about personatly i guess ) anways.. i just after i draged her in and realy started to like her became a compleate ass.. pushed her away.. ended badly.. ( tho we still talk )

3rd ( and if i dont fix this one.. me think final.. >.> il just not date.. )
    well.. same thing as before but.. shes all.. 'good' and her mom is all.. 'legal prosicuter' so what do i do.. get into.. 'not so legal' stuff.. and.. now she wont talk to me..

uh.. so yea.. does anyone have some GOOD advice to some how fix me?
    its not so much i have a problem finding people.. its.. staying with them.. literly 3months.. and.. shit falls apart.. ( almost on the dot.. )

o yea.. other crazy fact..
    all gfs have had the 2nd letter of their name be an 'A'
    all gfs have had their birthdy be on the '14th'

freaky? i think so..

2. FrozenSTi

FrozenSTi This site WILL get me in trouble......

3 gf's is not a "bunch"

Give yourself a break, stop using substances to give you courage, and try to enjoy your relationships more. It sounds to me that you are starting a relationship already convinced that it will end soon and then you make it happen after a few months.

Next time treat every day with the next girl as the first day.

3. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

3 girlfriends? That's not a pattern. Oh and learn to type and spell before I read another post and think of it seriously.

4. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

5. demosnat

demosnat New Member

How old?

6. iceman1123

iceman1123 Guest

its pretty easy to see you're afraid of commitment.

i mean, cmon

7. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

It's pretty clear you're acting like a big child. You just need to learn how to be more mature, more adult, and maybe check out some dating advice sites. There are tons. You have to learn how to be an adult, it won't just "come to you." ;)