SRS Evertime I get depressed I take more drugs...

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by 1FastRide, May 24, 2005.

1. 1FastRide

1FastRide New Member

Sucks, but i broke up with my ex like 5 months ago, and i find that everytime i get deppressed about that bitch, i end up taking drug to improve my physique.... i dunno, improving my body seems like the only thing that gets my mind off of the shitty stage... shit sucks....
    like today, i called her after not speaking to her for about 3 months, to ask a favor, and she was a tottal bitch... "we dont talk after month and then you call for this... click"
    sorry im just rambling on.... anyways, i started another cycle of something today after that shit... blah!

2. beanolo

beanolo It does a body good!!!1

It's called moving on dude. It's not easy. But seriously. 5 months? 5 months??!?! You're gonna let someone you've been with for 5 little months in your life to get you depressed? You already said shes a bitch, and she still is, obviously she has moved on without you. Time for you to step up and do the same.

3. 1FastRide

1FastRide New Member

ya true words.... true.... i was with her for 3 years tho btw... if that makes any diff...

4. beanolo

No it doesn't. You have to realize when to move on. The longer you hold on, you're only making life harder for yourself. While you're making life hard for yourself, she's out not giving two shits about you.

Stick to the workouts, but keep the supplements clean, you'll get the results you want without the temper probs :) Also you'll get your mind off things at the same time.

5. 1FastRide

1FastRide New Member

well thanks for the wise words.... maybe i can start easing off the sauce, but your right, i need to move on... and your exactly right, shes going about not giving a damn about me, why would i be stuck on a B like that....

6. beanolo

:bigthumb:

the sooner you get over her and move on, the sooner you'll feel better inside about yourself, the sooner other girls will see that, the sooner you'll be happy with someone new :)

7. 1FastRide

1FastRide New Member

nice, now if only all that could come together in a hurry, lol...

8. AO

AO New Member

Then ride your bike to the beach and work, go jogging, skate to work, hike a mountain two weeks in a row, go river rafting with friends, visit museums to get out of the heat, plant a garden, get a job at the mall, say the "Petite Store" or 'the Gap' or Victoria Secrets, or the local University store. etc. Use all your male and female friends to introduce you to new women.

9. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Drugs are only a symptom suppressor , not a problem solver. Problems remain to be a problem until you get up and solve those puzzles.

10. 1FastRide

1FastRide New Member

well im in houston texas, so their aint much to do... i guess thats why i kinda took the working out thing a bit far in this state. i just became a certified bartender so, we'll see how that turns out.. maybe i should just get a job bartending at a strip club, lol that would make things go by faster... but ya i get your point.. keep busy.. hmm, see its been real slow here latley (sold my car, so no wheels for a month) so i guess thats another reason i got to much time to think..

11. 1FastRide

1FastRide New Member

ya bro true... im not a recreational user, these are anabolic steroids. but i guess i am kinda using them in a problem solving way i guess.. but theres a big diffrence from the 2. im trying to solve the problem man, its this bitch you see... lol i feel like such a fking wuss.

12. beanolo

you're being the bitch now man. :) MAN UP for fucks sakes.

13. 1FastRide

1FastRide New Member

ya thanks guys, everything yall say is true and common sence, but it really does something when someone other than yourself tells you... if you know what i mean. and i dont reccomend steroids to anyone... it was meant to make me look and feel better, and now i got this huge fking pimple right on the side of my nose! lol fuck... lol

14. johan

johan Active Member

Stop the drugs. Today.
    If you can't do it on your own confess your drug habit to someone with pull in your life.
    Taking drugs to "improve" your physique is quite ironic in that its destroying your body.

But of course, you already know its pure shite, that's why you came here.
    So confess this to someone with authority in your life. Someone with the power to enforce your new abstinence.

And do it quick.