Ever took a girl home from the bar....

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by PSmitty87, May 1, 2007.

1. PSmitty87

PSmitty87 New Member

and then she turned out to be a tranny?

That would suck. Has that ever happened to anyone?

2. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

1. The chances are slim
    2. Do you really think a bunch of guys would admit that?

3. awdboost

awdboost New Member

1. Not after the special i saw on msnbc. The things they can do with surgery nowadays!!:nono:

2. :werd:

4. No taking girls home from bars for me. If the chick is useful, she'll be in a book store or a coffee shop, something a bit safer than a bar or club.

Edit: Don't think transgender or transsexuals would frequent book stores.

Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2007
  5. iwishyouwerebeer

Oh I know, I'm very familiar now after a gender/sexuality class this semester with the transgender/transsexual population and how passable a lot of them are after surgery. It's pretty nuts. I actually made a thread in the main forum with pics asking guys what they would do in this situation and most freaked when they saw some of the girls and how pretty they were.

6. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

Why, you dont think other people read books? Being TG only effects you gender identity, it doesnt mean anything else about you. You probably are around TG's all the time and never know it.

The ones you do notice, dont pass. The thousands of others you dont notice, do pass just fine.

From partying in nashville I have met alot of TG's, and they have been some of the nicest women I have ever met. Of course, im not looking for sex (im married anyways), but these are usually strong willed people, and they usually have great life stories to tell. Think about how much guts it takes in todays society to be yourself, when yourself is another gender than your apeparance. Transgenderism is seriously misunderstood by the majority of people...although that seems to be changing rapidly lately. All the clubs in nashville and many in other towns I go clubbing in seem to be very TG friendly. If you are worried about takking a tranny home, then ask before leaving :dunno:

7. I don't notice women, maybe I'm asexual. :rofl:

8. demosnat

demosnat New Member

I used to live with a female turned male. I would have never known if he hadnt told me.

note: he was my roomie, not like, bf.

9. Amanda Ann

Amanda Ann New Member

TGs are people, too. They do "normal" every day things that you and I do. It's awful to put them in a separate category and bad mouth them. It's sad that our soceity acts this way out of pure ignorance of the subject. :hs:

10. bs2100

bs2100 New Member

I'm sure a woman wouldn't mind if a guy asked her that before leaving the bar ;)

But I mean if you're really REALLY against being with one, just stop everything if she says she can't lubricate naturally.

11. demosnat

demosnat New Member

Yep. He took shots every so often with testosterone. He grew facial hair, sounded like a dude, worked out and had crazy muscles, etc. He had no breats, but I know he was super flat even as a female, so i dont think he had surgery, i think they just shrunk with the hormones and finally disapeared all together.

To the best of my knowledge, he was never able to afford a full sex change. A dick is like, ten grand or something insane like that.

12. otherlank

otherlank OT Supporter

That's a small price to put on a dick. :mamoru:

13. demosnat

demosnat New Member

What are you a commie? Supply and demand man. I would never go into business selling dick. The shit grows everywhere. I practically trip over it. :mamoru:

14. NCS

NCS Active Member

so how real does post-op look?

15. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

are you serious?

even pre-op you can get some the pass and you would NEVER know. Post op with hormones and there is no reason anyone could tell the difference. Every post op I know, no one could ever recognize they were born a man...there is just no manlyness about them. I also know many many pre-ops the pass without a problem. They get hit on all the time by straight guys, but they are always honest about things up front.

Its amazing, someone should do a movie like "tranny amoung us" or something...they are everywhere. Sadly, most people think of tranny and their thoughts zoom to shows like jerry springer and cops. Most TG's live normal lives, they just feel they are a different gender than they were born with (although, that must remove a little bit of the normality from their lives :rofl: )

16. iwishyouwerebeer

REAL man. When I posted the thread in the main forum with pics the guys started freaking out because the post-op vagina looked so real and believable. Finally near the end of the thread one of the guys said he was pretty sure he slept with a post-op. She was asian, couldn't get wet, and her vagina supposedly felt strange and more shallow.

17. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

I believe there are new techniques (expensive) that allow a post op M2F to have a vagina that is deep (using skin grafs) and some how ive heard they can get wet, although I dont understand how thats possible without some sort of pump being "installed" or something...eeek....:hsugh:

18. iwishyouwerebeer

Yeah, the details interest me too, and no I'm not a transsexual, haha. But basically if you have a lot of money to soend they can do a hell of a lot of procedures on those people to make them function as well as anyone else.

19. MP525i

MP525i New Member

isn't one of the reasons man seek out women is to reproduce (at least some point in the future)? i, personally, would like a woman with all the right equipment to start with. call me old fashioned.

20. :bowrofl: :bowrofl:

21. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

I just find it interesting what can be done, and how atleast the medical community has embraced these people by comming up with new techniques to make them feel ok in their own bodies. I dont really understand transgenderism, just like I dont understand homosexuality, but that doesnt change the fact that people do deal with these things.

22. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

I feel ya there on being born with the right equiptment. However, I have never sought out a woman for reproductive reasons. My wife and I have agreed we are both to selfish to ever want kids. She is an attorney, im a technology consultant and programmer...i dont want to share my money with some little brat, I have to share enough of it with the government.

Actually, if I wasnt married, then I dont know if it would actually bother me getting with a full post op TG. As long as she looks hot, and she is successful and life and personalities work, then I could care less how she was born. Alot of people have things they dont like in their past, I dont hold someones past against them. However, if I was looking to reproduce, that would obviously be void.

I married a wonderful genetic woman though, and am certainly happy with my decision :rofl:

23. guiltybystand3r

guiltybystand3r On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for e

If this were to happen you have to look it with a "silver lining to a grey cloud" outlook. At least that person was post-op and you likely never knew the difference vs. meeting a girl, going back to her place and she ultimately is packing meat :ugh:

24. Amanda Ann

Amanda Ann New Member

:rofl: LOVE it!! I agree completely.

25. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

Depends on what type of tranny she was. If she still had a cock then she would probably tell the guy first because of course a guy would freak if they saw that. If she's had the full operation then she pretty much is a woman so who really cares.