FRK Ever thought you'd take it too far?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by GhostZ, Apr 13, 2006.

1. GhostZ

GhostZ New Member

Lately I have found myself almost losing control during play. My ex wanted me to take things further in the punishment / asphyxia department and I felt some seriously repressed anger well up inside me when she further submitted and wanted me to choke her more or punish her.

I'm really not sure what snapped inside of me but when she wimpered and asked for more I suddenly became extremely angry and wanted to take it beyond what she and I would consider pleasureable. She has always wanted me to hit her but for me....beyond the occasional slap...I wouldn't hit a woman. That, for me, is going too far...but it's what she has wanted, even though we've talked about limits before.

Has anyone gone beyond the line as they or their SO draws it? Ever felt what I've felt before....stopped yourself? Followed through with it?

I apologize for the lack of thought organization but have been up for quite some time and am not processing well. :)

2. NYM3

NYM3 Is this teal life or is it....fanta-sea?

This is during sex and stuff right?

not the "occasional get back in line bitch" slap right?

:dunno:

3. GhostZ

GhostZ New Member

Yeah....only during sex. :rofl: I'm not the one to "check a bitch".

Really not sure what came over me. I do have a lot of personal shit going on right now and plenty of pent up frustration....but I've never really come that close to losing control, especially regarding something I feel so adamantly about....hitting a woman.

I'm sure it was a combination of stress, her complete submission and pressing for something we had discussed before....shit, everything else I have going on.

We are no longer together but I've had to personally take a step back and won't get into another relationship with a sub until I can work whatever is going on out. Never really had a time where I didn't trust myself....but, the strange thing is...I had this conversation at a party with another FS member in December, told him that I felt like lately I've been pushing lines I've drawn and one day I might take it too far.

Who knows....anger management, some counseling, etc. Really what I need is a week in the mountains on a fishing trip to relax. Think I've been pushing myself too far for too long and need a break.

Sorry....just had to vent a little.

4. jab1983

jab1983 40/40 crew failure with less than 1 week to go...D

I used to dick slap my ex during four-play and one night she was semi-drunk and telling me she wanted it to be so rough it hurt I was like ok :rolleyes:

So I was dickslaping her and sticking it in her mouth when she bit down (litely but It sared me) I was like wat the hell are you doing.

she then she spit out my dick and spit on my stomach.

I was like :wtf: and smaked her with my dick again (kind of hurt) She said "you call that a slap, I didn't even feel it just like when you fuck me"

I got pissed and I don't know what happened but I open palm smaked her on her face and then made the :eek3: face.

She just yelled "OH GOD YES! NOW FUCK ME" again :eek3:

I don't know if she remembered it or not but the next moring she said her face hurt, I felt bad when she said that. :sadwavey:

5. GhostZ

GhostZ New Member

Ok....now that just turned me on.

6. Major7

Major7 New Member

Thats Awesome!

7. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

The fiance and I have pretty decent tempers, but I don't think we'd ever let it go far physically.

I'm a second degree black belt, and he's a pretty strong & quick guy. We could seriously fuck each other up if we wanted to.

8. TigreTek

TigreTek omega member OT Supporter

BB in what?

9. sp33d

sp33d New Member

i know the exact feeling, my gf wants me to be rough but some times i want to go beyond what she wants. it seems to happen much more when im angry at her, not so much other things. i usually just take a step back and think of bunnys.

my GF is 5'2 and 115lbs and tiny as hell. im 6' and 200lbs mostly muscle, (still got some winter fat :( so i have to be careful, cuz i hurt her just during regular sex. but its HAWT :spank:

10. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

As much as sex and sexual rough play is a great stress reliever, you need to know when to draw the line and hold your emotions in check. That sudden snap of anger is never good and should not be your fuel as a healthy top as it could lead to you going WAY overboard and ACTUALLY hurting your bottom.

Find ways to work through your issues outside the bedroom and you can be a safer, more effective top. It's always good to get aggressive but it should be fun and light hearted or passionate, not rage filled. Do you have a safeword/signal? YOu need to alwasy talk things over with your subs in a controlled NON SEXUAL situation, put it in writing or something and have you limits set up, because if you go over board she needs a way to tell you to STOP and regroup before you seriously cause bodily harm.

it's good to let go and feel free, and the position of dominance can really let you slip to the darker parts of the psyche but always know to reign it in and keep you control. Clear your stress BEFORE you play and it'll always be fun filled and awesome with fewer fears of loss of control.

11. Improvolone

Improvolone New Member

My SO and I are both very into interactive/improv theater. She and I have both taken a number of workshops so that we can really get into characters with honest and real reactions and emotions attached to them.
    Luckily, we are also trained in being able to dorp character at the drop of a hat. For the type of thing you're talking about, this is so important.
    Either way, intresting shit will happen twixt me and my other.
    :joy:

12. GhostZ

GhostZ New Member

PE....we used safewords. I do think it was a combination of stressors from life and our brief relationship....which is no more. And while I do realize that this is probably an isolated occurance, I think I might take a backseat for a while until things become more calm.

As of now though I am doubting myself....which doesn't feel so hot.

One of the problems as I have been sitting around searching my feelings is that I think that MAY have been open and let go(at the time). Without going into too much detail, which really isn't for this forum, a very bad on and off again relationship which ended late last year. I'm sure I'm holding some resentment and bitterness toward women in general which makes me think I need to take a break from y'all ;)

Just nice to hear that other folks have gone overboard....however much that may have been. Although one of those stories turned me on a little too much ;)

13. bigmick

bigmick The plane takes off OT Supporter

That is so hot.

14. Phantom Empress

:cool: Just looking out for you and your bottoms. I'm proud of you for knowing when to reign it in, there are people that can't and that's what makes all of this seem so deviant and dangerous in the eyes of the rest of the world , when people lose it and really go off the deep end in play.

Just be sure of your emotions and go into it all with a clear head. you seem like a level headed guy so I have high hopes that when you get back into the game, you'll have a blast.

15. NCS

NCS Active Member

my 2 cents

if she wants it, and you want it, go have fun!

if it disturbs you emotionally, see someone about it.

if it disturbs you because of social norms... pay no mind.

16. gorilla

gorilla New Member

LOL my wife and I have been into Taekwondo for a few years. After winning a breaking competition...yeah...we could mess eachother up pretty good :)

Watching your wife break a concrete brick is such a turn on!

During class we would work on "take downs". Our school's floor was carpeted concrete. So most would be careful not to hurt their training parnters. When my wife and I were paired up, the whole class would kind of stop, smile, and get ready for the fun. A small smile would form on my wife's face, the instructor would bark the command to begin, and I knew it was coming, but not which technique it would be, and she would perform it like she was beating a rapist! Hurt like hell, but boy I loved it!

17. BaneBoi

BaneBoi ƒł٤şħ Ąđđίçŧ

:werd:s of wisdom.

:naughty:

18. naughtie

naughtie New Member

Holy mother fucking shit! That is fucking... omg! :clit: that is what I would call a perfect night of multiple orgasm after mulitple orgasm :drool:

19. naughtie

naughtie New Member

I think being unable to draw the line during the heat of sex is what really turns me on. Crossing over to the dark, unchecked turmoil of human emotion and mixing it with the base desires of mankind is what makes me quiver. Feeling and watching HIM feeling the escalation and of raw, unadulterated anger and desire is my fantasy.

:drool: I know I am going to freak some people out by some of the things I say. But I desire that one sexual experience where it becomes so intense that my life actually flashes before my eyes. A sexual experience where I actually believe that I could be dead at any moment. A moment where I look into HIS eyes, and think... is HE going to let me live? It's not a suicide victim speaking. It's the freak in me. I get hot thinking about HIM breaking a sweat from punishing me with HIS hands, with HIS mouth, with HIS cock, with a whip, with whatever.

:spank:

20. Phantom Empress

i totally understand where you are comming from. And with the man you trust and feel will do that for you and get you there and THEN bring it all back from the brink to a happy landing for both of you, with his emotional release and you fulfilled. It can be done, but there needs to be a lot of control in that moment. he can delve into those waters but still know when enough is enough before he actually kills you. it takes a balanced mind to get there with out hurting each other... but yes, I know that desire for sure.

21. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

Tang Soo Do... self defense form of karate :o