Ever since

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by JoJoBee, Oct 28, 2006.

1. JoJoBee

JoJoBee Hanging out with my chicks! OT Supporter

I have been unemployed (Thurs afternoon), I have not really had a sex drive what-so-ever. Today, my SO and I started into it and I was on top and everything just popped into my mind about me not having a job, him possibly taking on another job for me to go to school or until I get a job and all of that. It fuggin sucks!!!! Normally, I am horny all friggin day and can't wait to get home to do my SO or suck him off or play with my toyz. ugh!

2. otherlank

otherlank OT Supporter

When shitty stuff like that happens in life, it kills my sex drive too. The best advice I can give you is to stay busy. Go to the gym and run. That works best for me.

Your sex drive is probably going to be lower and there's nothing you can do about it until life straightens itself out. Make sure you talk to your SO about what's going on with you though because he can probably tell if you aren't as into it as usual. Communication is key.

3. JoJoBee

JoJoBee Hanging out with my chicks! OT Supporter

4. JJM Enterprises

JJM Enterprises New Member

Well since you know specifically that the dulled sex drive happened with the unemployment, go one some job interviews. That should give you a positive boost right there... plus if you nail down a better job, you will really be happy!