FRK Ever seen friends having sex?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by lebomb, Dec 21, 2006.

1. lebomb

lebomb New Member

Many years ago when I was single.......I met this dancer at a strip bar.....we hit it off, and she asked me to pick her up after she got off of work at 8pm. I told her I was invited to a party and we both could go. Well, a buddy of mine and his wife were also going to the party, so I told him that my friend and I would meet them there. We ended up having a great time dancing, drinking, more dancing and drinking, until it was late and time to go. My buddy asked what we were going to do....I said grab some more beer and go to my house :naughty:....he knew what my plans were. Well he and his wife decided to come along also, so they jumped in their car and followed me. On the ride to my house, the dancer gives me 30 minutes of road head.....it was awesome!!! Once we reach my house, my buddy says "lets see If I can get my wife and your friend to go down on each other" My buddys wife was bi. The girl I was with said OK at first, but a short while later, she changed her mind and said she just wanted us two. :wtc:......Oh well, so.....the girl and I were sitting on one couch and my buddy and wife on the other.......we both kinda started pawing and kissing our women. One thing lead to another and Im naked on one couch fucking my girl, and my buddy and his wife are on the other fucking. I had no idea how nice of a body his wife had. She had natural tits, but big dark nipples.....my girl had fake boobs, but they were big and she had real light, tiny nipples. Basically, we had sex with our own women, but were able to watch each other have sex. It was real erotic watching my friend penetrate his wife and those two watching me make this dancer reach orgasm. All in all it was a real cool experience......we never did it again.....even though I would not have minded. :bigthumb:

2. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

Frequently... with the playmates. But I find it more erotic to watch my hubby and the GF :naughty: :naughty:

3. Yes have some!

Yes have some! Active Member

4. korrosion

korrosion New Member

Ever seen friends having sex?

Yes, they've seen me to :naughty:

5. Mr. Kitty Litter

Mr. Kitty Litter OT Supporter

I'd like to...

6. Reloe

Reloe New Member

no but i have heard them have sex

and lets just say he was either really good or she was a screamer :)

7. The Repair Man

The Repair Man New Member

and they'd watch us.

8. Decadence

Decadence New Member

i once went to house party, there was this 1 girl there(out of like 5) i chilled with the other 4 and 7 guys went to run a train on her in the bedroom..
    that was a funny sight.
    at the end she had to stop the guys because she couldnt take it anymore lol

9. Bigunitsnake

Bigunitsnake Nope

I havent seen friends fucking but i watched a girl from my high school give some head to a dude. Drunkness :run:

10. pigeon

pigeon wasabi

i accidentally walked in on my friends having sex... i laughed but my girl friend was like.... :ugh:

my ex from college and i would fuck at his apartment all the time and occasionally his roommates would have to ask us to turn up the music because we'd get so loud.... :naughty:

i think i'm a little too selfconscious about my body to have anyone *watch* - listening doesn't bother me - i'm totally cool with having people know my s/o does a good job :yum: but the body issues.... make watching :ugh: for me :rolleyes:

11. Epicman

Epicman Active Member

I fell asleep on the floor in my friends room and woke up to him and some girl fucking. Didn't watch. Just listened since I didn't want to get up in the middle of them fucking and just walk out. :mamoru:

12. Bigunitsnake

Bigunitsnake Nope

that would have been an epic moment.

13. Epicman

Epicman Active Member

Zing!!!

I could just see me standing up as they are going at it. "Oh don't mind me...just waking up and heading out." High five my friend and walk out like nothing is different. :rofl:

14. Bigunitsnake

Bigunitsnake Nope

rofl i dont think i could not laugh if i woke up to fucking.

15. Epicman

Epicman Active Member

They weren't really going to town. I think they were trying to be quiet since I was in the room. You could tell she was covering her mouth. :mamoru:

16. HouseLing

HouseLing When masturbations lost its fun you'r fucking lazy

:rofl:

17. Black of Night

Black of Night New Member

Yeah, seen, been seen, had competitions on who was loudest.... :naughty: fun times.

18. darkrick

darkrick New Member

:rofl: Dude, that would've been a classic.

Had the best mate of an ex sleeping in a recliner next to use when we were going at it on the couch. We must've worken her up at some point since about 15 minutes into it she's like "You want something to eat..." and about a minute later she was all "... nevermind". I think she rolled back over and went to sleep, but I can't say for certain I never checked :noes:

And on new years last year I crashed at my mates place, woke up in the morning, half walked half stumbled into the bathroom to wash my hands after a piss, and they were in the shower going at it. Took me about 2 minutes to notice, then I was all "when you're done... lets get some food" and they were both "righteo" at the same time almost :rofl:

19. I Hate This Job

I Hate This Job It's uterUS not uterYOU

A friend of mine said he was at a party with his friend and he managed to hook up with this girl there, and they went into another room to get down. They get into the other room and start getting frisky, when they realize niether of them have a condom...next thing he knows, he feels something being pushed against his foot and hears his friends voice whispering "Heyy, I gotchu dude.." as he was pushing a condom up for him to use.
    They had no idea how long he had been in the room for and I'm pretty sure he didn't even make him leave after he got the condom..

20. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

Geez darkrick, you even type with a sexy accent :naughty:

21. nosaj

nosaj OT Supporter

more time than I have the time to type. The ole hot tub of sin in the back yard. :naughty:

22. aSiAnRiCk

aSiAnRiCk New Member

hahaha that's awesome! :bigthumb:

23. Two toys

Two toys New Member

an old friend of mine and I went over to meet up with these two girls who were best friends, we eached picked one and went at it. we must have seen eachother fucking atleast 10 times that day and that night we all stayed in the same room and pretty much fucked in rhythm with eachother it was fun. definately a good experience.

24. illmaceyougood

illmaceyougood New Member

Uh...where did you take the piss then?

25. pigeon

pigeon wasabi

i know, right? i was thinking the same thing :yum: