ever just...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by hayte997, Jan 2, 2006.

1. hayte997

hayte997 Guest

feel like dying?
    I'm not thinking of killing myself but sometimes I feel as though it'd be welcomed if a huge truck ran me over. I don't understand it really. I have a great family, we all get along great, had the best childhood you could ask for, have a couple really close friends, a loving girlfriend, nice car, good looks but still feel that way sometimes. I know this probably belongs in the asylum but I browse the vag way more often and recognize most of the posters here so maybe it can stay?

I feel overwhelmed, with work, with school, with becoming something, with making money... all i want to do is hurry up and get into a career that makes good money.. im in school for it but it will be almost another 3 years before im out and making good money! my gf is gonna go to school 5 hours away so i pretty much know that once that happens, eventually we'll split up. how can you carry on a relationship when you can rarely see the other person? my work scheudule is not one where i could really ever get to see her. i work so much and alot of times on the weekends and have school during the week. she wants me to transfer and be with her but how could i? i still live at home, we dont have the money to get a place near her school. work lately has been stressful, i feel like i make alot of mistakes when im trying hard to do right. like sometimes i know i goof off and i'd deserve punishment but damn, lately i've been trying to do a good job but still it's not working out for me.. i feel like drinking and smoking pot almost every night (though I don't)

im in school for something that is gonna make really good money and thats pretty much the only reason why im doing it.. is that wrong? i mean there's many other jobs that id much rather be doing (such as a cop) but they would never pay enough to make me happy.

/end rambling.

2. hayte997

hayte997 Guest

man that felt good!

3. tehexile

tehexile New Member

heh been there... like a week ago... not much to say tho... sry, just good luck

4. tehexile

tehexile New Member

oh, and quit the pot :hs:

5. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

IBAssylum

I think your biggest challenge right now is getting your priorities straight. What kind of happiness means the most to you? A job you love, lots of money, or a relationship with a girl?

6. Guardfather

Guardfather The Paradox

Been there a lot man. Lately I've been feeling that way, after not feeling that way for a long time.

7. FOXY22

FOXY22 New Member

Oh yeah, I've been there. What gets me over it though is thinking how much pain the people that love me would be in if I were to kick the bucket (at least I hope they'd be in pain...)

8. Pringles

Pringles New Member

Ya on the other topic of dieing, I'm sure we have all felt that. But in the end when you dead you no longer can even contemplate dieing or anything. So why not just live and stick with it? Maybe shit will get better? What have you really got to lose?

9. quamen

quamen New Member

it seems you are more of the materilistic type person which that is not a problem. I rather have a job I love such as a cop, then work a job I hate and make 2 times as much. Your job is going to consume more than 50 percent of your day easily,who wants that 50 percent to be unpleasant? Not me by any means,but we all like to have nice material things that is human nature. I feel just like you sometimes though, you have everything you want but still are not happy. I feel though the more you get, the more you want and you will only be happy for a short time once you obtain these items. I work and go to school as well and live home and im 24, so how do you think that feels. I feel not responsible since im older and I still have a year left of college. WE all want to hurry up and get into our jobs and just be on a steady path to financial freedom. I see alot of people younger than me finishing so I feel left behind, but that is life nothing is ideal. Just finish school,take it easy and take one day at a time