SRS ever had a class mate that..

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by c0dyblah, Sep 18, 2007.

1. c0dyblah

c0dyblah New Member

i attended a high school that was predominately asian, and gangs were common in the area. and there was a guy that was pretty popular, or i should say notorious, just cause he was deep into that scene. but he wasnt those guys that would hit everybody up, but he would dress, and play the 'gangsta' role. but anyways if you were on his good side, he would be really cool with people, and would actually be a really nice guy. and like always when high school is over, people go different ways. though i saw him around town once or twice. and he mostly cleaned up.

a month ago, i have another friend, who didnt go to the same high school. just heard from the grape vine(cause she worked at the community college, which he attended), that a student was killed at a party. (i didn't think it was my friend, cause his name is a pretty common name to begin with, so i didn't think much about it) but it actually ended up being my friend.
    he was a little tipsy, and words were thrown back n forth. but it ended up with 10 people jumping him from an opposing gang, and he was stabbed numberous times. face,neck,back etc. even his homeboy that jumped in who tried to pull him out of there was stabbed a few times in the arm. i was told there was a pool of blood where it happend. most of the attackers were arrested, and officials are lookin for the main suspect. i was told from another friend that the guy booked it to taiwan.

reason of post? i dont know, just sorta wanted to vent, its sad how a life goes to waste, he was cleaning up too. just cause of stupid gang members whats the point of being one? you don't get anywhere in life besides being in fear most of the time. i just don't understand it.

condolences to his family.....

cliffs: gangster friend in high school, ends up dead @ a party

2. familyguy101

familyguy101 New Member

gangsters are clowns. They can't think past tomorrow.

3. Pringles

Pringles New Member

Gangs are a stronger part of the lower class in the US society. They work because they extract the mentally weak or those that think they are inferior to everyone else which is hard for them to think otherwise because of how society views them. It takes that mentality and shows them alternative illegal ways to gain attention and satisfaction from others. Sadly they dont respect life in their path to attainment and usually die with no understanding of what and why they did it.