Ever get back with one of my first gfs.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by quamen, Jan 1, 2007.

1. quamen

quamen New Member

I dated many girls since I have broken up with the only girl I loved. She cared about me so much and i cared about her so much. The problem was I devoted alot of time to my business and other things, and I put her at the bottom of the list. She stuck around for a long time while i continued to due this, and then the worst thing happened. She cheated on me with one of her exs at a party,but i never really blamed her totally. I didnt give her enough attention she needed and made her not a priortiy in my life,even though i truly loved her I got caught up in making money. Since then i still havent met any girl like her, and for some reason think about her all the time.

If you guys ever felt like this about someone, would you advice to ever get back with that person ? WE dated for a little over a year if your wondering. Were both in our early 20s as well.

2. Two toys

Two toys New Member

if you think it will make you happy do it.

3. Carpet Liquor

Carpet Liquor New Member

That's no excuse to cheat on you. Any woman who is going to be with you, is going to have to realize that they will not be #1 priority all the time, a business does not run itself, it takes a lot of hard work and this means sacrificing time with other people, even the one's we love.

4. Martinj

Martinj New Member

Why on earth blame yourself for cheating? If she wanted out then should have broken up before cheating...she maybe has changed, but I don't think ""you didnt give me so much attention as i wanted lets me bang anyone I want" is such a good liner

5. quamen

quamen New Member

because i pushed her away by working to much and like ignoring her,but she tried to stay with me. we fought about it all the time,and then she cheated on me. kinda makes me feel i made her not feel as a priority in my life and just someone to be with when i had time.

6. Martinj

Martinj New Member

Well you made up your mind to see infidelity as ok if that person did not get all the attention she needed. And is it truely possible to give the other person all the time the needed attention all the time?

7. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

you realize, if you did get back together again, she would most likely cheat on you again, right? I mean, after all, you say it's your fault. You're taking responsibility for HER actions.

You're saying "It's OK if you cheat, it's my fault".

Here's a thought. If she wasn't getting enough attention from you, why would she not bring it up and talk about it like two mature adults? Then you could do something about it.

But no, she decided to just go off with another guy...and here you are, completely excusing it.

Cheating is not OK. It is not something that is to be justified or excused.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2007
  8. Carpet Liquor

Carpet Liquor New Member

QFTMFT!

9. huntz0r

huntz0r New Member

It may be your fault that she was tempted to cheat. But if she were a decent human being, she wouldn't have actually done it.

10. SabZ

SabZ New Member

She cheated why? Cheating is stupid, nobody should stoop that low.

I've noticed that many people are blinded by someones seemingly true instincts and emotions, when really they're completely different to what you think. You may think she's perfect, but I bet there's a lot you don't know about her, as with everyone else you've met.

It's best to find someone else and not screw up, rather than patch things up with someone who cheated on you (now knowing she'd stoop that low).

Of course, you can hardly take my advice. I hate almost everyone and don't trust anyone, but I try. I just seem to find the negative sides to people more annoying than I find the positive sides to them more enjoyable. Just, like everyone else does these days (male and female), try not to be blinded and run back to her grovelling.

11. ryckmonster

ryckmonster New Member

I went through a rather similar experience with an ex-girlfriend. I really felt like she was the only girl I ever loved. It took a while to get over her; but sometimes you just gotta move on. You have to realize that you deserve better than some girl that is going to cheat on you when things aren't perfect. It hurts (as it is supposed to) but you gotta move on.

12. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

I went through something similar, but did not get cheated on ... per se. She broke up with me, and I refused to take her back, and she ended up with some other guy. After a few months, we got back together. She was always faithful after that, but *I* ended up dumping her. :rolleyes: Looking back, yeah, I loved her more than any woman I had known at the time, but I would not go back to her now. I have grown so much as a person that I cannot believe it.

Yes, I miss what we had, but what I have now (in terms of my overall life) is probably better.