SRS Ever feel dead inside?

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Dnepr, Feb 14, 2005.

1. Dnepr

Dnepr Guest

There is the feeling of numbness to the world around you.

The only thing that keeps you going through hell is the moment of release.

The feeling of not rage which is being cramped inside, the feeling of wanting to just smash someones head randomly, not because they did something, but because it'd be funny to see them bleed.

I need help finding common language with people around me, or im going to implode/explode.

Also, reading the asylum somehow makes me feel good.

2. Yes, I feel like that quite often. I've done all I can to change that circumstance, including submitting my will to a power greater than me [God, doctors, pastors, family, friends] and I still often suffer. I accept that it's happening, but I do not accept that it is ok for it to remain this way, so I continue to explore as many possibilities as I am capable of and the rest is beyond my control.

Your anger is the result of something that's going on, and you're redirecting it outward onto people, places and things [that's why you feel like hurting others or expressing rage.] That may seem like common sense, but it's not always easy for a person to acknowledge something has happened to them or is happening to them that could cause such feelings to come about.

Handling your experience constructively is not easy, but you have options. I'm glad to see that Asylum provides some release for you. Exploring other options is a wise choice as well.