Ever ejaculate without having an orgasm?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by chunkylover53, Nov 2, 2006.

1. chunkylover53

chunkylover53 New Member

ahh, fuck, I gotta type this out again.

Anyone ever experience this?

I was having sex the other day and was about to come when I decided to prolong it, so I stopped myself and just relaxed. However, it was too late and I began to ejaculate. This time, though, I didn't experience that "getting there" sensation that usually comes with an orgasm - as if I hadn't come at all. So I started to thrust again, and I felt myself getting really close to coming again. It was really unusual, so I continued this stop-and-start cycle.

But the weird thing was that I was ejaculating the whole time. The spasms got progressively weaker, but still continued. I finally came a couple of minutes later, but I could've gone on forever if I wanted to. It felt like a less intense, but extremely drawn out orgasm. I've tried duplicating it since, but no success

2. DSAzeppelin

DSAzeppelin New Member

yeah...I get that sometimes...but for me it's weird because it only happens when I have a condom on :dunno:

I hate it ...bah!

3. Two toys

Two toys New Member

yeah i had something like that once. but most of the time i dont have the patience to try again,

4. DSAzeppelin

DSAzeppelin New Member

I don't know why you would. I think it's lame as hell and ruins things sometimes.

5. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

happens sometimes when i masturbate and stop too late...it's like, "oh, come on, i did all that work, and I get nothing??"

6. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

It seems alot of people have been having trouble posting shit lately. If yuo type of something big, go ahead and copy it before you hit submit. That way if you get an error, you can just paste it into the box again and save some time. :bigthumb:

Yup happens often when I try to "turn off the pipes" so to say right before an O. Its like I get rid of the mental, and my body stops the O, but I am still past the point of no return and the cum still comes out. This is a great way to extend sex though, almost tantric. Its about timing, if you work it it more often, I am sure you will be able to duplicate it. Although, its not something I would want to duplicate often. It kills the O, but extends the sex, if you are in for a marathon of sex thats great, but sometimes its about getting in, getting off, and getting out. :dunno: