Ever been totally owned by a girl in your life?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Sharkticon, Jul 7, 2005.

1. Sharkticon

Sharkticon The safest place in combat is on an AEGIS Class Gu

I must say that I used to be a sucker with a doormat strapped to his back. The wife and I were discussing past relationships and I recalled this chapter in my life...

I met this chick online and she came to visit from Indiana. Had a great time, the sex was good, the convo was great, we clicked, etc. So she goes back home and emails me a week later. She tells me she really digs me and wants to move here, (Charleston, CS). So I say ok but there's a catch. She wants me to co-sign for an apartment.

Mistake #1 - Anyone that asks you to co-sign has shitty credit and shitty credit usually comes by way of not paying bills.

So, being the luststruck dumbass I was, I said, "SURE." So a month later, she arrives with a U-Haul full of her life, a buster ass Monte Carlo, and resumes to find a job. No sooner she moves in she asks me to insure and register her car for her.

Mistake #2 - Anyone that can't register and/or insure their own car either has had many accidents, SR22, or outstanding tickets. Either way it's another RED FLAG that I almost missed. But, I didn't register it for her.

So, she settles in and starts throwing out resumes. Well, 1 resume I actually remember her sending out or going to an interview on. Apparently she failed to understand the concept of job hunting in that 1 resume isn't going to cut it. So job leads dry up quickly and so does her money. Of course she asks me for some rent money.

By this time, I'm fed up with her asking me to shit gold and I ask, "So where do you and I stand in this relationship?" She looked at me and said, "Nigga, I don't know you!" [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Talk about a reality hockey style body check. So I said, "You knew me well enough to fuck me, well enough for me to co-sign a lease, well enough to ask me for money right?" So I gave her the double [​IMG] and left.

2 weeks later she calls me crying and begging for money. I told her to ask the cable guy since she got FREE cable without paying and hung up. I went to the apartment office and told them if the lease is broken, I'll take the loss on the deposit.

Never saw her nor heard from her again. Her name; Fawn Harris, Indianapolis, Indiana.

2. Bruticus

Bruticus half dead OT Supporter

That is harsh, but definately not totally owned :) You realised pretty quickly actually, got off fairly lightly, good work !

3. Hunter Michaels

Hunter Michaels The Real American Gigolo

damn man, just be glad to get that bitch out of your lide. I have never bee totally owned but I did waste 6 months of my life on a lying bitch. i figured out pretty soon what she was about so i tried to squeeze out as much as possible, still am. but that's still six months gone.

4. incubimmer

incubimmer New Member

to an extent, i thought, but all the sudden shes the 1 after me.... let us c where this goes:eek3:

5. Coco Monkey

Coco Monkey OT Supporter

awesome story. will read again.

6. Sharkticon

Sharkticon The safest place in combat is on an AEGIS Class Gu

Just a life lesson to some that may find themselves with a Golddigger.

7. AstroGirl

AstroGirl If I don't respond it's because I have severe ADD

Haha, that SUCKS! What a bitch, at least you cut her off early ;)