LGBT ever been to Ruehl?

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by mjpd1, May 18, 2005.

1. mjpd1

mjpd1 New Member

Stopped in this store this week. Was wondering how many of these stores are now open. It's a new line of clothing from Abercrombie & Fitch, aimed at young professionals, akin to Express for Men.

Anyway, on to the store. Holy lord. I never knew a retail clothing store could be so...damn...beautiful. The interior of this place is exactly the kind of loft/studio apt I dream of having. Plus the place smells incredible. I'll definitely be picking up some of the fragrance.

The clothing; everything I could ever want and can't afford. $100+ jeans, $80+ button-downs, etc. Huge assortment of t-shirts ($28/each). But all the clothing is very stylish. The material for just about everything in there is SOFT as hell. I'll start shopping there when I've got some extra money to waste.

2. sholnay

sholnay New Member

never heard of it, sounds like a nice store =)

Then again, I never go downtown to shop, so maybe we have one and I dont even know :big grin:

3. mjpd1

mjpd1 New Member

4. sholnay

sholnay New Member

well, at the bottom of that intro page, it does show the locations they currently have open and those they are planning on opening. I count 5 that are open now and 3 opening soon, all of which are more east coast. =/

5. cedric

cedric I don't have a contract

they're testing them in the midwest before they expand to the coasts. Hopefully their stuff won't be all torn and busted like most of A&F's stuff. :o

6. mjpd1

mjpd1 New Member

They did have a few jean-styles that had holes and frayed edges for a more casual look, but they also had a lot of other nicer-looking styles as well.

And yeah, I didn't really notice that list of opened stores at the bottom of the site. Guess I'm lucky to be in Columbus. We also just got a new Crate & Barrel:)

7. knucks

knucks Active Member

they are way too expensive for me, as about everything else, but I can't say I like the stuff either. If I'm paying 100+ for jeans they best as well be Diesel or 7seven