Ever been drunk dialed by your woman boss?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Ford4Life, Jul 29, 2007.

1. Ford4Life

Ford4Life Guest

Cuz it happened to me on friday. She leaves me a voicemail when she's totally plastered, asking where the hell I am. :rofl: We are pretty close at work, she's in a long term relationship, but she hasn't married the guy in 10+ years. Maybe she's looking to trade him in. :x:

2. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

Is your job disposable?

3. Coottie

Coottie BOOMER......SOONER OT Supporter

lol...no and based on the past women bosses I've had, this would not be a good thing.

Oh wait....there was one boss that I thought was kinda hot but that was in my drinking days. She was easy to drink pretty but still wouldn't sleep with me. :(

4. Ford4Life

Ford4Life Guest

All jobs are. She doesn't have the authority to fire me though. She is in her mid 30's and I'm in my mid 20's. :naughty: It's a long story, she's been with the same guy for 12 years, but hasn't married him and told me she never will. She has no kids, and refuses to have any kids with prince charming either. As I said, we are pretty close, I think she wants out but is afraid to do it. :noes:

5. Coottie

Is she hot?? If so, I'd totally go for it...especially since you're young and you can recover from any career mistakes that might occur as a result.

You could have a really fun time and who knows....she might turn out to be a total freak. That would certainly spice up the work place.

6. Ford4Life

Ford4Life Guest

Ya, she's pretty hot. Great ass on her, and she's the type that would be a complete wild woman in the sack. Decisions, decisions....:hsd:

7. Durka Durka

Durka Durka Guest

just fuck her already

8. Coottie

There is no decision....fuck her and just have a great time doing it....at least, that's what I'd do based on your responses in this thread.

9. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

When I say disposable, I mean can you quit right away and work somewhere else if necessary.

All jobs are not disposable in this regard.

Its not about being fired, its about her making your life a living hell if it goes South.

Don't be a fool.

10. Coottie

Meh...mid 20s...it's easy to find jobs. I'd be much more inclined to just go with the flow and fuck the boss then deal with the fall out later.

11. familyguy101

familyguy101 New Member

you know she's in a 12 year relationship. I hope her guy finds you and beats your ass.

12. pakman

pakman New Member

IMO, that is retarded to date someone for 12 years without marrying them.

13. Guz200sx

Guz200sx The man who does more than he is paid for will soo

:rofl: If my boss called me one day like that I would fall over laughing. I could use that shit to blackmail her, lol