FRK Euro-Trip Freakiness

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by OakleyTodd, Mar 12, 2007.

1. OakleyTodd

OakleyTodd New Member

Im leaving this friday for a 9-day trip to europe here is the plan:

3-Days in Vienna Austria
    1-Day in Strauburg Austria
    5-Days in Lossburg Germany

What I would like to know is have any of my F/S friends ever been to these places and found some freaky fun to partake in? I have come across a nice looking m4m establisment that looks like a castle, but would like others input. Open to m4m and m4f stuff to do.

2. demosnat

demosnat New Member

I've been to austria, however, I was 12 at the time so all I can say is beautiful country side.

3. aSiAnRiCk

aSiAnRiCk New Member

I was in Vienna, Austria about two weeks ago but I didn't do anything sexual there :(
    However, I did in Bratislava, Slovakia which is 1 hour and 15 mts away by bus (about 4 EUR o/w) ;)

I was in Vienna for 4 days and Bratislava for 3 days

If you need help with anything tourist related for either city, feel free to hit me up.

4. OakleyTodd

OakleyTodd New Member

What did you do in Slovakia?

5. aSiAnRiCk

aSiAnRiCk New Member

nothing really "freaky" per say .. just hooked up with this Brazilian girl whom i met at the hostel.

actually bunch of us went to this bad ass night club called Harley Davidson which u have to check it out if you decided to go to Bratislava. there were 3 canadians, 1 australian, 1 brazilian and 1 indonesian (me lol).

anyway .. like i said it prolly not as freaky to some of ya but whatever i had lots of fun :naughty:

ps: beside the club experience, bratislava is def one of the fave cities i visited .. and i visited a lot.

6. OakleyTodd

OakleyTodd New Member

Sounds like a good time. Like I said I have a few places in mind, and im going with a couple of vendors that im sure will want to take me out and show me a good time too.