Etiquette for grinding?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Fox800, Dec 24, 2005.

1. Fox800

Fox800 Fear Boner OT Supporter

I realize that the title of this post doesn't really make sense. If you go to a bar or club and a ton of people are dancing, what criteria do you use/what do you look for before you go up and start grinding on a random girl? I was at a club last night and the place was packed to maximum capacity. For the life of me, I could not get a girl to smile at me.

I was projecting good posture, had good body language, was making strong eye contact and smiling when I saw a girl I liked (and there were PLENTY) but I couldn't get a girl to smile back if my life depended on it. They'd look me in the eye then divert their eyes after about 1 sec. I'm not a bad looking guy but I felt absolutely ridiculous.

I don't want to go up to some girl while she's facing the other way and just start grinding on her - I've seen that happen before and the girl will turn around, look at the guy, give a "no thanks" and walk off or push him away...

Thoughts/comments?

2. purplebeast

purplebeast The depths of hell and endless torture await all h

It seems odd no one made eye contact. Thats usually how I know who I can and cannot aproach. You sure u aint creepy?

3. jonno

jonno New Member

i rarely dance at clubs with random chicks. who gives a shit about 'grinding'.. 95% of the time girls at clubs are not ones you want to meet.

4. incubimmer

incubimmer New Member

i wont even dance unless they come up to me...but then again, i dont look to dance anyway.

5. Fox800

Well when you go to a club with 1-2 of your guy friends and the place is loud and crowded as hell, and there are hot sluts left and right, that becomes your primary objective. :hsd:

6. Fox800

:rofl: yes sir, I'm sure I'm not creepy and didn't have something wierd on my clothes/face. :fawk:

And the problem wasn't making eye contact, it was that the damn bitches would never crack a smile or give me a look after I did the same.

7. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

They may have had bfs or were just there to hang out with their friends and not hook up with any guys :dunno:

8. alex__

alex__ New Member

Maybe your not going to the right clubs... i can say that at some places, you have to have a certain look, that people will judge you instantly on.

I personally dress pretty casual and neat. but nothing metro. All the clubs i used to go to were filled with metro ppl that had ripped jeans, paint on the t-shirts, and $150 style cuts. They got girls even if they were the ugliest fucks.

In a crowed, darkened and loud place, usually this is what people will make their impression of you.

Im sure your not ugly, but maybe your not going to the right places, and i found you get more level headed people at less trendy bars anyway...

gud luck

9. Improvolone

Improvolone New Member

Ripped jeans and paint on the shirt is a look of metrosexuals?
    Maybe it wasn't your night.

10. V!

V! New Member

Just go out on the dance floor and find one, grab her and start dancing away, unless you are ugly, she'll go for it