FRK Esobitionism (SP) Police and 2 Deaths in the family Story about the last 3 weeks

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by TwistedMind, Sep 15, 2004.

1. TwistedMind

TwistedMind New Member

Exobitionism (SP) Police and 2 Deaths in the family Story about the last 3 weeks

Im not very good at story telling but had fun tonight and am going to attempt to share.

Now im not a normal person by any means and some very weird crap happens to me. That being said my ex has been calling me on and off for the last 3 weeks. Ive been dodgeing the bullet but finally caved in tonight. FYI weve been split up for 2 years now. She left me for someother dude.

This is what happened so 3 weeks ago I get a call from her saying we need to talk I agree meet her for a beer and she shows me the cuts where she slit her wrists. I kind of gave her a :eek3: :ugh: look. We hung out most of the afternoon ended up makeing out at the local beach and went our seperate ways. I kind of felt like I had taken advantage of her so I gave her a real demoralizing speech about how I didnt ever want to see her again shes fucked up yada yada.

Well it didnt work. Flash forward 1 week. I get a call from her again crying. Turns out her dad had a anurism unbenownst to anyone and dropped dead while at work. First the coroner thought it was a heart attack after autopsy found it was anurism. So they buried him I blew her off thinking I really didnt want any of this now.

So, flash forward 1 more week to 2 days ago. I hear from friends about this dude who is missing and the coast guard is looking for him. Riding a waverunner with no life jacket dumped it and apperantly knocked himself out and drowned. Flash forward 2 days to tonight I get a call from the ex crying again im like wtf why is she calling now. Well turns out the dude whos body is still missing was her older brother. Im not saying his name but anyways. I jump on our papers website to check the news and sure enough theres his name stateing still missing. and the police and everyone is dragging the bay.

So, as much as I want out of this I give in and agree to meet her again. No bar this time straight to the beach. She crying on my shoulder im hugging her, she kisses me. Never been in this situation before but it was hot. We end up gropeing each other right there on the hood of my car with like 3 other couples out walking there dogs etc. So we move over by the pier and things start getting really hot and heavy before I know it I have her shirt over her head her skirt around her waist and her pantys are comeing off. So not haveing in condoms with me I proceed to fingure her for a good 20 minutes my hands soaked her skirts soaked and shes ready to rock my world. I tell her no condoms sorry so she grabs my pants and pulls me around the end of the picnic table. They all have these little roofs built over them. So anyways shes got my pants around my ankles going to town id im doing everything i can to keep from blowing. Well about this time I see a cop. So im like fuck I somehow manage to grab my pants and turn at the same time and I here a pop from the release of suction and get my pants up and zipped in a matter of about 5 seconds. Well the cop is just passing by *whew*

He stops by the gate to the beach and locks the inbound lanes gate. Im concerned and shes got a devilish grin in her eyes. She unzips my pants while the cop is makeing a final round of the park before locking the other gate. Well the cop comes back I try to get her to stop but she wont. I am fastly becomeing a religous man concidering im about to take my state real estate exam and getting caught in the act would just about destroy any chance I have of getting my license. My judgement clouded as im about to cum i let her keep going. so there I am hands up on the roof over the picnic table my ex on her knees in the sand behind the picnic table watching a cop 150 feet away lock the gate to the beach when I blow my load. It took every ounce of strength I had to not scream like a mad man. She wouldnt stop sucking and I was about to fall down from the intense sensations. the cop drives away I throw her in the car take her home and haul ass home.

Anyways am I weird? I feel kind of bad about all that happened tonight considering the circumstances. Or is this a normal thing? I dont do funerals so ive never had occasion to fuck after a death but it just seems wrong even though it was hot as hell.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2004
  2. Cherryfire

Cherryfire "If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci

Whoa...lol...that is an insane amount of drama for one woman. Ignoring all the "i slit my wrists " and all the stuff in between, you basically described taking advantage of a woman, exhibitionism, and grief sex. I see no problem here. All those are uber hot circumstances. Just watch yourself with the girl..she seems like a live one.

3. CrudeGT

CrudeGT New Member

Sounds like a hell of a month. My advice follows CherryFire's. I would steer clear of a relationship, sounds like she is followed by deaths. That always scares me when I meet girls like that. But greif sex and exhibitionism are way fun.

Never done anything in front of a cop, you get a gold star for that one.

4. TwistedMind

TwistedMind New Member

It wasnt really in front of the cop he was like 100-150 feet away. But uh yea she came over the other day because I hadnt called her. She was all like " i was worried about you " I gave her a :squint: look and asked her wtf she thought she was doing comeing to my house. She got back in her truck and cried for like 5 minutes while I stood there on the porch waiting for her to leave.

After she left I went back in side and my little brother ( I say little the fuckers 18 and 280 pounds pretty solid 6ft 2 ) anyways hes all like was that Marie I was like uh yea I shouldnt have went with her the other night. He laughs i laugh I get a Im later saying once a asshole always a asshole and to never talk to her again. LOL best part is she was the one who initiated contact.

I told her im not like I was. I even told her everyone ive dated in the last year and a half has lasted 3 weeks max. Good times. Im such a dick im going to hell.

5. NYM3

NYM3 Is this teal life or is it....fanta-sea?