FRK Erotica: FS Worthy (I hope) *long*

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by RougeOgre, May 8, 2006.

1. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

So you asked her to do something you knew she wasn't fond of but you also knew that she wouldn't tell you no. That is part of the beauty of your relationship; the adventures. She told you .........no blood and no real pain. This act includes neither. It wasn't without conditions, however that she agreed.

First, she told you that she wanted a nice relaxing soak in a hot tub or Jacuzzi tub. Her second request was that you consider her instructions carefully as you embark on this adventure. She told you that it can be very uncomfortable for her if you are not careful and you agreed to her conditions.

You book a nice room with a Jacuzzi tub and set the time and date with her. She has said that she sort of understands a man's interest, but just finds it not to her taste.

You meet her at the hotel, and you arrive at the room first. You think to yourself that if she is willing to do this, perhaps she will be willing to play an additional game. She lets herself in with the other key. You smile at her and she winks at you as she puts down her bag. You query her, "Indulge me more?" and she replies with "As you wish". She knows what you want tonight because you have talked about this before.

Your cock is getting hard just thinking about what you'll do. You look up and she is just standing there; waiting for instructions. She will not do anything until you instruct her, and she will not speak except under very specific conditions.

You tell her to undress...slowly. You watch as she unbuttons her blouse and the red lace of the bra appears. She starts to remove her shoes, but you tell her, "no leave them on". "I love the way your ass looks when you wear heels", you say to her. She smiles slightly and unzips the skirt. You watch it slide off her hips and onto the floor. She steps out of it. She is now wearing a lovely red bra of fine lace, the cups barely covering her nipples. Instead of panties, she has on a silky red garter-thong that holds up a lovely pair of silk stocking. You notice now that they are the type with a back seam that make her legs look even longer. Her shoes are a dressy black leather with 3 inch heels. You don't usually like her to wear heels that high as it makes you almost the same height, but they are perfect for tonight.

"Come to me" you say sharply. She starts to walk toward you. "Stop, crawl like the bitch in heat that you are". She drops to the carpet and crawls cat-like toward you. When she reaches you, you have her stand. She looks you in the eyes for just a second, and you can see the twinkle of pleasure and then she looks down as she knows is proper. You kiss her neck as she stands there, a small sound of pleasure escapes her lips. You lift her breast out of the bra and lick and suck at her nipples. You know she loves this and her skin becomes warmer under your hands. You roughly tuck her breast back in and instruct her to fill the tub. As she walks away, you watch the sexy swaying of that sweet ass as she crossed to the other side of the room. She knows you are watching as she struts, and when you glance up you notice a mirror on the wall, and you can see her smile of satisfaction.

You position yourself on the bed, so you can watch as she bends down to fill the tub. The thong, garters and stockings all draw your eyes to those lovely, womanly hips and the full round cheeks of her butt. You call to her, "Woman, turn that water off and come suck my cock". You stand and allow her to undress you. She kneels and takes your rigid cock in her mouth. Her lips are soft and her mouth is so warm. At first, you let her lick and suck and she pleases but then you grab the back of her head and begin to fuck her mouth. You think to yourself that you might be pushing your luck a bit, but you want to see what she'll do. With the first couple of strokes, she chokes a bit but you slow your strokes for a moment and she moves her head. She looks up at you as if to say continue and you do. You close your eyes and think only of your own pleasure as you slide your cock faster and deeper between her soft lips. You can feel the build, so you warn her that your going to cum, but she has already anticipated it and has taken you to the back of her throat as your seed gushes out.

You help her stand, turn her around and give her a playful slap on her beautiful ass. "Now get us something to drink dear" you say to her as you send her on her way. You can see a little river of her honey flowing down her leg and onto the stocking as she walks away. You chuckle lightly to yourself. "God, what a wonderful mistress I have" you think with satisfaction.

She comes back with two bottles of the beer you had chilling in the sink. As you leisurely drink yours, you send her back to finish the tub. A good blow-job is a nice appetizer you think to your self, but I want to get to the main course. When the water is the right depth, she shuts off the water and waits. You call her back over and finish undressing her yourself. Her thong-garter is so wet that it feels like she sat in the tub. Taking pity, you sit on the edge of the bed and pull her hips to your face. You love the way she smells and tastes, but you'll not tell her that tonight. You gently lick her pussy and suck in some of her honey. Your tongue dances lightly over her swollen clit. You can feel her legs shake from pleasure as she pull your head to her. "No", you say firmly. "You have had your nights and tonight is mine." She quickly removes her hands from your hair. You send her off to the tub.

The tub is just a diversion, some pleasant recovery time. You hold her spooned against you until you feel the urge returning. You have her dry you, then herself and off to the bed you go. She start to wander off and you call sharply "Where so you think your going?". "To prepare", she replies as she moves her bag closer to the bed and grabs all the extra pillows from the shelf.

She starts to arrange them on the bed, but you stop her. "I'll tell you when" you say to her, “go and lay on the bed on your stomach for now". She does as she is told. You lay over her, sliding you stiff cock slowly up and down the crack of her ass. It is part torment for her and building anticipation for you. You pull back and enter her pussy. You hear her gasp and moan. She apparently thought that you would give her no pleasure tonight, but all that wetness needs to be put to use. You move in her with long, slow strokes. You can feel her pussy get hotter, and if it is really possible...wetter. You instruct her to arrange the pillows.

She piles them toward the end of the bed, and you look at her with puzzlement. You say "Why are you doing it that way?" She replies, "I thought it might be easier for you to start standing." "Alright then" you reply as this is your first experience. She places a small bottle on the bed in front of her and kneels. The pillows support her hips at an angle that thrusts her ass in the air. This is what you've wanted. She lays there waiting for your next instructions. "Go ahead" you tell her. She take the small bottle and squeezes some of the substance onto her fingers. You watch as she smears it around her tight anus. You plunge your rock hard cock into her dripping pussy once more to make sure it is very wet. You pull out and place the head of your penis against the ring of muscles. You've heard other men say that it is tighter than a virgin and the sensation almost makes you cum right away. That is why you saved this for round 2.

"Are you ready, dear?" you ask her softly. She nods and you can feel that she is trying to relax. You push in, gently at first but the muscles push you back out. You press harder until the head of your cock slips in. She gasps but says nothing. You see her gripping handfuls of bedding. You can feel the muscles trying to push you out, tightening then relaxing a bit. Slowly you push into her farther. You can feel her ass cheeks flex and relax. For a moment, you wonder if you've hurt her but the sensations are so intense that you lose the thought. You slowly push in until you can push no further and begin to draw out. The out strokes are much easier and the muscles, while still wonderfully tight have relaxed enough for you to move in her without hurting her.

She has inserted two fingers into her vagina and as you stroke in and out of her ass, you can feel her fingers pressing up. It is almost like...like...."forget trying to explain it" you think to yourself, "I'm just going to enjoy this". As you pick up a rhythm, you hear her begin to moan. You now notice that she has moved her hand so that she can stroke her clit as you push into her. Between her moans of pleasure and the intense sensations of the muscles, you can feel yourself ready to cum. A couple of quick, short strokes and one last deep plunge makes you explode inside her. You can feel the muscles contracting around your cock and it stays semi-hard. You pull out and lay down beside her. You kiss her and notice a tear on her cheek. "I'm sorry if I hurt you", you say gently. "That is just the way of it", she replies and kisses you back. She gets up and goes into the bathroom. She come back with a towel and wash cloth and begins to clean you up. "Never mind", you tell her "let's just refill the tub". So she does and you and she soak a while and discuss your next adventure.

2. Trina

Trina New Member

Oh my, very nice! :clit: :clit: :clit: :clit: :clit: :clit:

3. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

cop out with the "forget trying to explain it" part... :mamoru:

that was good. i could never get into the second person narrative or whatever the hell its called, but this one got me into it. i like it :big grin:

4. RougeOgre

Sorry about the cop out, but I'm the "she" not the "he", so I had no clue how to explain it.:dunno:
    The second person was a challenge by the "he", and I'm happy to know that someone else thinks I did good:naughty:

5. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

oooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... i see.

i was just messing with you anyways. you'll learn it eventually. its a big part of being a really good writer. you have to be able to see the event from both points of view... especially erotica.

there's nothing worse than reading a story (usually by guys... sorry boys :hs: ) and they get to the sexing and they make the woman sound like some sort of animatronic... they always say the same things, move and orgasm in the exact same ways. and we all know thats not how it really works. its so hard to get into stories like that with the cookie cutter characters. thats why, when i write, i go a lot into detail and character development... it makes my stories long... but i think that they're better long and detailed, really sucking you in... instead of short and unemotional.

thats not saying yours was like that... it wasn't. i liked it a lot.

6. RougeOgre

Since you were kind enough to review my story, I just had to look at some of your work and all I can say is **WOW..HOTTT** and I only made it through the first 5 chapters (can't wait to get home and finish the story). Hope you don't mind that I linked yours in case others are in the mood for a good read too. http://forums.offtopic.com/showthread.php?t=1529312
    My story was a "Baby, I've never done this so tell me what it is like",Hence the abbreviated character development.

7. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

I'm flattered :o

You write well. Your form is good and your verbage is good as well.
    You should consider writing a longer one. I'd be interested to see where it goes :naughty: