FRK Erotica by Anonymous

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by RougeOgre, Nov 12, 2009.

1. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

It was close to 6:30 in the evening. About the time I normally get home. I had a good day at work and was excited to see my man since the early morning hours when we were bleary eyed from sleep. I walk in the door and he is standing there ready to greet me immediately. He’s standing there in his boxers and t-shirt, nothing fancy but sexy in his own way. He walks to me gives me a hello kiss and before I knew it he was putting it on me. It was something I was familiar with and had worn many times. It was my collar. Black leather, simple buckle and a ‘D’ ring. What made this collar special was what was stitched on it. One simple word: “SLUT”.

After buckling it behind my neck my chin dropped immediately and I looked up at him obediently. He asked me “What’s your name tonight?” I responded instinctively “My name is Slut, Daddy.” At this point I knew what my next steps were. No commands needed, no second thoughts. I took his shirt off and folded it neatly then I slid his boxers off. At this point I began to disrobe and present myself naked to him. Once he gives me the nod that he is pleased I know my job isn’t finished. I light him a smoke and then proceed to the kitchen to make him his favorite drink. It’s the same thing every time: 2 shots of Single Barrel Jack Daniels and 4 ice cubes. I take special care to pick whole cubes because I know that’s what he likes and if it’s wrong he will throw it out. I learned the hard way on that one. I bring him his drink as he is enjoying his cigarette and hand it to him as I drop to my knees. While he enjoys his refreshments I take his flaccid cock in my mouth and begin to get him hard. I know in his mind this is part of the subservient nature but I secretly enjoy feeling his dick become hard in my mouth. I savor every moment because I’m just not sure when my next wave of personal pleasure will come. The thought of this, along with his engorged cock in my mouth, immediately makes my pussy wet. I love to suck cock and he knows it so I have to refrain from even getting him close to orgasm.

He finishes his drink and smoke seeming pleased at his offerings by me. “That’s enough.” He said. I stand up and take the glass from him. He hooks his finger into the ring on my collar and leads me into the dark bedroom. He immediately blindfolds me. I’m cut off from any vision as to what’s to come. My sense of smell is pegged immediately by the incense in the room mixed with the wisps of alcohol from my Master. He whispers in my ear “Tonight you’re my fuck toy. Tonight I’m going to remind you what your name is. Tonight I will show you your place. Do you understand?” “Yes, Sir.” I answer in a slightly whimpered voice.

I hear him walk away. I’m standing there naked, collared and blindfolded and await what is to come. I hear a familiar rattle as I feel him grab my wrist firmly and pull it behind my back. The leather is cold to the touch as I feel him buckle my restraint, first one hand then the other then the familiar “click” of the clip that keeps my arms firmly at the small of my back. The hair on my neck raises and my nipples harden in anticipation. I hear the flick of Zippo and my hear races in slight fear. What was next? What did I do? Was his drink bad? All these thoughts zipped through my head but my fear was relieved when the familiar scent of candle mixes with the burned out incense.

He hooks my collar again and I’m pulled further into the room. My thighs hit the bed and I feel a swift push at my back and bend at the waist with my feet on the floor. Without hesitation I feel an immediate bare-handed slap on my ass. It stings but tolerable. He’s done worse….much worse and I feel this may be a night where the boundaries are pushed once again.
    He grabs my ankle and I feel more cold leather hit my skin. I know this feeling too. He places the bar between my ankles and buckles the other ankle. I am now spread for all the world to see. I feel his bare hands lay on my ass cheeks as he spreads them wide exposing me further. He spits on my asshole then I immediately feel another bare-handed smack on my ass cheek. He growls “Sluts get spit on.” I instinctively respond “Yes, Sir, I do get spit on.”

I vaguely hear the drawer open. I know this drawer very well as does he. The cold lube hits my asshole and I have a feeling I know what’s next. Pressure builds as I feel him push one of our many plugs slowly into my tight hole. I’m face down on the bed as he does this and I’m grateful to some extent he can’t see me wince as the large plug is pushed deeper in. If he were to see me I know full well a harder slap would come and I desperately want to please him. It’s in my nature, it’s my duty and I know this without question.
    With the plug firmly in place I relax for just a second. He grabs the bar separating my legs and he lifts and turns me over on my back. His strength is intoxicating as he positions my limp body to his desired position. My final position has my head hanging over the edge of the bed.

He whispers in my ear “Open your Slut mouth.” His breath still lingers with the smell of Jack Daniels. I obey and instantly I feel his rock hard cock slide into my mouth and hit the back of my throat. I resist the urge to gag as I feel my mouth fill with saliva. He grabs my head and begins to furiously throat fuck me. I love it at this point but I show no emotion as I know emotion either way might change his tune. As he shoves his cock farther and farther down my throat I can feel my saliva drip out of my mouth and run down my cheek. Out of nowhere a swift smack lands on my pussy and I urgently resist the urge to even let out a whimper. At this point my pussy is soaked and the slap stings my engorged clit. I feel cold metal on my hard nipples and then the familiar pinch. First one clamp then the other. My body is now tingling from head to toe and I know I’m his to do as he pleases. A calm comfort washes over me as I settle in for what is to come.

He pulls his wet cock from my mouth and I feel his shaven sack touch my lips. “Don’t fucking move ‘til I tell you.” “Yes, Sir” I respond. “Open your mouth and stick out your Slut tongue.” he growls. I do as he says and he lowers his asshole on my tongue. “Lick my ass like the Slut you are.” I willingly comply. As I begin to lick I feel another harder slap on my soaked cunt and then a firm tug on my nipple clamp. “That’s a good Slut.” he compliments. “Keep licking ‘til I tell you to stop.” I hear his moans of pleasure and this pleases me as well. Unbeknownst to me he reached over and grabbed the candle in the midst of everything. As I comply with my Master’s wishes I feel a burning sting on my chest. I have never felt this before. It hurts but only for a second. I feel it again and let out a yelp. I know my punishment is coming. He pulls violently on one of my nipple clamps and it comes off. The sting is incredible. The pain lasts longer than I expect. “Make another sound and you WILL pay the price.” His voice more firm and demanding this time. I continue to feel more wax hit my chest, my nipples and my stomach. The pain is intense and I start to reach my ‘space’. It familiar to me and comforting in a way because I know as this point I can take what’s given to me.

Me moves his ass off my mouth and sets the candle down. He hooks my collar once again to pull me up. I’m starting to sweat at this point. Some of it from the candle and some from the sheer ecstasy I’m experiencing. He positions my body face down on the bed, plug still in my ass, blindfolded and my ankles and wrists still bound. I feel his fingers slip into my drenched cunt…first one, then another then a third. The feeling is intense as the plug in my ass is bigger than anyone I’ve had before. I feel my pussy stretch. It’s a pleasure and pain I have never felt before. He finger fucks me as he whispers in my ear “Does my Slut like this?” “Yes, Sir. “ I respond. He pulls his fingers out of my pussy and shoves them in my mouth. As I lick my juices off his fingers I feel him straddle me and he plunges his hard shaft deep in my pussy. He begins to pound me hard and I feel myself instantly wanting to orgasm. His thrusts get harder and harder. I moan in absolute pleasure but not forgetting the plug in my ass and it makes the pleasure more muffled than expected. He can tell I’m close to cuming so he pulls out unexpectedly. I know from experience that I cum when he wants me to.

I feel a tug at my asshole as he pulls the plug out. The plug removed I can feel my asshole gaping as it tries to relax but it won’t get to. I feel more lube on my ass then I feel his pussy soaked dick slide in deep. I have taken him in my ass before but not like this. It is an unexpected pleasure. He buries himself deep in me and begins to pump furiously. He grabs my hair and pulls hard, I moan loud. I can feel his dick throbbing in my ass and I know he is close to climax. He leans forward and whispers “You want me to cum in your Slut ass?” I unintentionally hesitate my response to my detriment. He pulls out and I feel his hand slap my ass again this time harder than before. He reaches forward and I feel his strong hand around my throat. He asks again “DO YOU WANT MY CUM IN YOUR FUCKING SLUT ASS? I WON’T ASK YOU AGAIN!” “Yes, Sir…please. I’m sorry. Please cum in my slut ass.” I respond in a begged voice. He releases my wrist bindings and tells me “Spread your ass wide for me.” I grab each ass check and give my master a wide target. He re-penetrates me this time harder and more furiously. I know he is close to orgasm. A few more righteous pumps and he fills my ass with hot cum. Unknown to both of us I orgasmed at the same time. The feeling was wonderful as I had never had an anal orgasm.

He rolled me over and took of my blindfold and said “If you wanna get off you need to do it yourself.” I began to pleasure myself as instructed. I quietly sat there with my ankles still bound and rubbed my aching clit and caressed my red labia. My eyes watering from the intense pleasure/pain combo I bring myself to a relieving orgasm while my Master lights a cigarette and walks away only to return with a warm washcloth. I clean him, caressing his relaxed cock as I look up at him he gingerly removes my collar and kisses me on the forehead. He leaves the room and I remove my ankle bindings and collapse from fatigue but eagerly awaiting our next session.

2. IslanderOffRoad

IslanderOffRoad Do you even lift kit? OT Supporter

3. suhrim21

suhrim21 New Member

4. wokkawokkawokka

wokkawokkawokka New Member

Finally got a chance to read this,

Nicely done, saved to my library :cool:

5. Orly_Yarly

Orly_Yarly New Member