FRK Erotic Short (long) v. Add yours

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by TheMentor, Feb 7, 2008.

1. TheMentor

TheMentor New Member

The air smells of rain, cold and fresh. The sky is black, blacker than she’d ever seen before. There was no moon, there were no stars. Just darkness. The heavy air was hard to breathe; it was especially hard right now. She lay back on the wet grass and looked up. Opening her eyes, she saw him directly above her. His expression was one of anger and rage. However, she was not scared, she knew in her heart he would not hurt her. He laid his heavy hand over her mouth so that he could only see the fear in her eyes and feel her quick breath on him. His other hand slowly reached down around her torso and felt the moisture she had absorbed from the ground. He knelt on her legs so she was bound and could not move. She stared into his eyes wondering what was next. In her mind, she already knew. He, keeping his hand on her mouth, used his other hand to unzip his jeans. She was scared but excited at the same time. She could feel the moisture dripping out of her. She wanted it, she wanted it so much. He had complete control over her and there was nothing she could do about it. For her, helplessness was the ultimate rush. He moved up over her body and knelt on her arms, and held his dick over her mouth. She nodded up to grab it with her mouth, she wanted all of it. As she tilted her head up, he thrust deep into her. She let out a short yelp, her gag reflex kicking in. He held the back of her head as he penetrated her mouth ensuring that he got in as much as he could. Not wanting to let her off that easy, he pulled out of her for a second and reached down and felt her dripping wet pussy. Underneath the corset, short black skirt, thigh high fishnets, and six inch platform heels, was a girl that wanted to be abused, wanted to be dominated. He reached his hand down and penetrated her. He had replaced his hand on her mouth, so she couldn’t make any noise. Her pussy gripped his hand, the first wave. Out his hand came, grabbing her inner thigh so hard it made her eyes roll. He spread her legs and took his still hard dick and thrust it in her so deep she could feel it in her lower back. His hand moved from her mouth to her throat as he thrusted. With every thrust his grip got tighter. She could barely breathe, and was gasping for breath as he continued to penetrate her. He used her throat as his base for this thrusts, moving her body towards his. He continued for a minute this way, then pulled out again. He took her waist and threw her over onto her stomach. Her back was wet with rain, and her hair tussled from the ground. Lifting the back flap of her skirt, he exposed all that he really wanted. Her pussy was good, but the thought that he was to be the only one to penetrate her this way was almost too much. He was in complete control, and there wasn’t anything she could or would do to stop him. Although she looked frightened, she was enjoying every second of it, hoping it wouldn’t end, hoping he would dominate her and humiliate her and demean her. There she was lying on her stomach, face in the dirt, while he grabbed her armed and raised them above her head, using them as his mounts. He spit on her, and then prepared for it. Like a train barreling down the track he came at her. He came at her with all the force and intensity he had in him. As he entered, she screamed, half pain, half pleasure. After she let out another scream, he took one hand that was holding her down and held down hard on the back of her neck. Her windpipe dug into the ground as he grabbed her tighter. He continued to use her, to abuse her. He felt it coming, it was like nothing else. The waves started slow and moved though his entire body. He could feel her squeezing him, taking him in, resisting it but not quite. The feeling built, it was becoming too much. His need for control was never fulfilled until this moment. He had her completely vulnerable. He could have ended her life it he felt like it. He was in complete control. He pulled out of her again before it was too late, flipped her quickly, and while she gasped for air, came on her face. The cum rolled down her face like teardrops, which she licked from her lips. She opened her eyes and looked at him. The look of anger was gone, and satisfaction had set in. He got up off her, zipped up his pants, and walked away. He left her lying on the ground, wet, dirty, and used. She lay there for a minute, curled up in the fetal position on the ground and smiled.

2. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

OK... I bumped this because it was the newest Erotic Story thread I could find. Let's just add to it!

Nessa.... get that story going girl!!!!

3. Mighty_Zeus

Mighty_Zeus Guest

:werd: Nessa, here is your que :naughty:

I can't remember if the little page I had put together for erotic lit is still up, I thought I pulled it off, I'll have to check.

It would be nice to add some more delicious goodness to the page.

4. RougeOgre

OK, I moved it and I'll add if that is OK

5. RougeOgre

Dark Angels Contribution

Veronica bent over to loosen the clasps on her boots, hoping to cool down in the tepid night air. She walked to the window and looked down on the glittering lights of Miami, wondering if anyone else was feeling as restless as she was.

Her computer was still on, its screen filled with pointless accounting reports, and she was suddenly filled with an insuperable frustration with her evening ennui. The cord was peeking out beneath her desk, so she crawled beneath and yanked it out of the wall. There was an audible 'pop' as the computer died, and she felt immediately calm and relaxed. She stood quickly, ready to hurry out of her office, but she caught the hem of her skirt on the side of her filing cabinet and winced as she felt the side of it rip open.

She cursed loudly and spun around to see the damage; her panties had been ripped too. She looked around to see what else she had to cover up with, and spied a raincoat behind a tall bookcase. She undid her skirt and let it slip to the floor, kicking it toward the trash as she headed to the bookcase. It was then that she saw the cleaning man standing in her doorway, watching her.

6. RougeOgre

Fits better AFTER DA's contribution

Ernie winked and gave her a toothless smile. He must have seen some pretty interesting sights (after hours) in the 40 years he has been here. She blushed and threw on the too warm coat. "Screw this", she thought. I'm going to head home, shower and find a party. She called out "G'night Ernie" and he gave her a little wave without even turning around. She hoped his eyesight was as poor as his coke-bottle glasses indicated.

Her mind began to wander as she rode the elevator down. Some of her previous boyfriends said she was too agressive for them, but why shouldn't a woman ask for what she wants? Maybe the heat and the accident with her skirt was just making her bitchy.

As she walked out to her car, she noticed one of the newer guys hanging around talking on his cell. She had passed him in the hallway a few times, but she had been in work mode and hadn't taken a close look at him.

He had changed out of his suite and was wearing a pair of jeans. "Sweet ass", she thought to herself as she watched him walk around his car. Funny, she had that same unusual habit of pacing as she talked on her cell to her friends. At least, she guessed it was friends from the rowdy laughter and multitude of smiles. Speaking of smiles, damn that man had some nice teeth and biteable lips. She walked on to her car, telling herself that he wasn't worth breaking her Golden Rule of "no work" dating.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2008
  7. RougeOgre

"Excuse me... Vanessa, right?" called out Mr. Sweet Ass. "I'm kind of new in town but some college buddies asked me to meet them at this bar. It must be pretty new or something because I can't find it in the phone book. Can you help me out?"

8. RougeOgre

Vanessa sighed, Athough he was definately eye candy she was just not in the mood for this. The raincoat was hot and uncomfortable and she just wanted to get into her car and go home.

She turned around and put on her best friendly smile, as she walked toward him. "OK, what is the name of the place. Maybe I can help" she said politely.

"I'm Raul, by the way" he said and he strided toward her "The place is called Club Helio."

Vanessa stopped dead in her tracks. She asked in disbelief , "Did you say Club Helio? H-e-l-i-o? That's a private club, not a bar. I think your friends are playing a joke on you. Not only is it members only, but it is a sex fetish club.... um, so I've heard."