erm.. need to talk to somoene

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by A Cow, Aug 13, 2007.

1. A Cow

A Cow OT Supporter

long story short..
    really depresed at the current time.. yes im going to try and get a counsler but i really need to talk to somoene.. ( preferbly a female?.. it seems to be easier to talk to girls than guys.. )

and no going to bed is not a good idea.. my subcontious mind is as powerful if not more powerful than my contious mind ( ive finished projects, drove cars, fixed computers all when asleep.. so im scared of what i might do )

AIM: MikeMyires
    MSN: [email protected]

i don't need stupid bs right now.. thanks

didn't know where to post this but.. i just knew that the "offtopic" place would be a really bad idea

2. noble

noble Sweden Crew

Hope you get better soon though.

3. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

Mike, the only suggestion I can make is to seek a psychologst to talk to. I would recommend you find a top-rated one, who has a PHd, and I would also suggest you talk to a male doctor. Yes, women are easier to talk to, but you need to hear things that are going to be tough - that you need to grow, change, deal with tough problems, and stuff like that. Men, in my opinion, will more likely tell you "it" like "it" is. Many women won't - they will baby you.

Bottom line, whoever you work with MUST be the kind of person who can deliver bad news so you can learn and grow. Shop around and pick the best of three doctors - that is the best advice I can give you.

4. YourMomOnRyeBun

YourMomOnRyeBun New Member

I think the "same sex" approach is best. Even with an education, a doctor will not completely understand what you are going through unless they are of the same sex. What REAL advice could a man give a woman about "female issues"? Medical advice yes...but that is all. What about practical advice? Vice versa is true.

A woman is not going to know what it is like to be a man (young or old) in your particular situation.

I think you may want to talk to a woman because she will comfort you (motherly advice)...but that will just put a band aid on the issue. You need the problem resolved.