MMA Erik Paulson seminar

Discussion in 'OT Bar' started by Bausk, Oct 30, 2006.

1. Bausk

Bausk New Member

I'll get pics up and a better description of what we did tomorrow at work. I just wanted to post that the seminar I went to this weekend was great. He was an encyclapedia of submissions, primarily leglocks, and I learned alot of new entries into old submissions. Alot of great Vale Tudo style drilling as well.

Erik let slip that Barnett (who he trains) is fighting Fedor next. I didn't get a chance to ask him if he meant at NYE or in Feb or what. I know I read Cro Cop wants to fight Fedor in Feb and is next in line for winning the OWGP... but that's what he said! He also said he knows that Sean Sherk trains harder than any other fighter he's ever known. Trains 7 days a week like nobody else, and is crazy. He said he doesn't have time to eat breakfast, so he eats his oats raw... "out of a cup like a freakin horse". He eats his vegitables raw to, and you could see him chowin down on a carrot stick like a rabbit.

Great seminar, and Erik was a great guy to us. Hopefully I'll be able to remember some of the cooler things we did and update my blog with them. And yeah, photos and probably some video tomorrow.

2. Bausk

Bausk New Member

And yeah, I look like a fucking Leper after 12 hours of CSW training with Erik Paulson at my school. Bruises everywhere covering my body.

3. CallSecurityNow

CallSecurityNow OT Supporter

Sherk is hardcore

4. FlyingNun

FlyingNun Active Member

yeah i've seen rumors that Fedor is fighting Barnett on NYE too

5. Sammo

Sammo New Member

this is kind of bullshit because if Barnett beats Fedor than Cro Cop will have to fight Barnett for the 4th time and I really don't want to see that shit, they should just give the belt to Cro Cop if Barnett wins :ugh: :down:

6. Bausk

Bausk New Member

7. Bausk

Bausk New Member

I'm in this one, in the red. :rofl: I'm 6'1" 220 and the guy I was working with had to be 6'3" 300 atleast. He's a big dude.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdGOEtk8rFU

Really short vids. I was upset I didn't have anyone taping the MMA gaurd pass sparring or the boxing fromt he knees sparring sessions (both start on the knees, and punch or takedown and go for submissions).

8. xinster

xinster New Member

subhunt. hahaha thats a good one

9. xinster

xinster New Member

yeah i know that.