Erection Problems?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by SovietRussia, Apr 18, 2006.

1. SovietRussia

SovietRussia What? You pooped in the refrigerator? OT Supporter

So I have been seeing this absolutely georgous girl. We get along very well, and everything is going fine. We actually have had sex twice already, but when we do, i have a hard time getting an erection. :o once i get one, its all well and fine, but i think it is making her think i am not that into her. this has never happened to me before, so i am kind of worried. even last night, we started fooling around, we started dry humping :ugh: for a little bit, and i started to get aroused, but not very much, and she started rubbing my cock but it didnt really get me harder, and then i started thinking about it :noes: which made it more difficult. any suggestions or ideas?

2. Muad

Muad New Member

It's possible that you might be having issues because she's too attractive, as in you may think she's out of your league and it makes you nervous. The more you think about it, the worse it's going to get. Spend more time making out and so forth, you'll relax and function just fine.

3. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

maybe you should read even 1 of the other few hundred threads on this exact topic?

4. Neuman

Neuman New Member

yea man this exact same thing happened with me. ended up hooking up with this chick i had the hots for all through high school. but my penis was...yea. not working very well. and like previously mentioned, the chick was like "ooooh whats wrong? what did i do? is it me? what can i do to help?" all the while my mind is going crazy like "WTF you pussy this is your chance!!". but yea. uh. just get more comfortable with the chick and you'll be golden.

5. SovietRussia

SovietRussia What? You pooped in the refrigerator? OT Supporter

maybe you should suck a fat baby's dick :squint:

6. maybeitsyou

maybeitsyou New Member

this fucking happened to me last night. so pissed. oh well. theres always next time.