Erection after sex/masterbation

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Kieffer87, Mar 27, 2007.

1. Kieffer87

Kieffer87 Orly OT Supporter

Alright I have experienced this all my life but I figured I would ask to see if anyone else has this problem. After I have sex or masterbate it is guaranteed that I will get an erection for the next 3-4 days everytime I lay down to go to bed. And it lasts until I fall asleep and I have one in the morning when I wake up. For all I know I have one all night long. After about 4 days if I don't do anything it will normally quit happening. Just wondering if i'm the only one cuz it gets kinda annoying when your trying to fall asleep with a raging hardon!

2. Pringles

Pringles New Member

Are you taking medication to give you erections? Are you still thinking about sex when it's occuring?

3. cracka.

cracka. Guest

From a psychological standpoint most likely you have unconciously conditioned yourself to get one, your body thinks its time to get hard since it did the previous day. After not doing it a few times it deconditions itself, think of it this way... Pavlov's dogs explains this. Not a whole lot you can really do to correct it, I'm not sure you can uh 'train' yourself not to.. sorry..

4. Lick Harrass

Lick Harrass New Member

Well, I don't know if that's exactly it. Pavlov conditioned the dogs by associating a bell/whistle and other stimuli with food. Unless he has sex on the brain and can easily get an erection from just thinking about sex/sexy images in his head, I don't see a correlation here, he didn't specify.

5. Kieffer87

Kieffer87 Orly OT Supporter

Yea I donno when I go to bed im not actually thinking about anything other than going to sleep.

6. cracka.

cracka. Guest

Yea but the stimuli could easily be the sex I mean who doesnt like the feeling, its similar.. maybe not. Maybe he is unconciously expecting it or something..

7. Lick Harrass

Lick Harrass New Member

Maybe the work of Sigmund Freud's unconscious or Carl Jung's unconcious mind may be of some help :)

8. cracka.

cracka. Guest

Ah yes I forgot Freud :)