erectile dysfunction?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by cookiesandvodka, Feb 10, 2010.

1. cookiesandvodka

cookiesandvodka OT Supporter

So i was having sex with my Fiance last night and i went limp in the middle of it. She is completely convinced it's her, she's stubborn so she refuses to believe it's not her. I'm completely in love with her and attracted to her and i know it's not her. I recently went to the doctor and learned that my blood pressure is high, right below the point of worry. Could this have something to do with it? Also before this case we had sex 2 times earlier that day, maybe i just can't pull off the multi sex days that i used to be able to do? I'm 25, i work out regularly but probably eat to much salt and were in a long distance relationship right now so that has brought forth some stress. Anyway i know that was a bit of a rant but has anyone else gone through this or have any advice?

2. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

3. cookiesandvodka

cookiesandvodka OT Supporter

I've read those, most of them have to do with new encounters, or not cumming. I'm dealing with a girl i'm completely comfortable with and the fact that i can have sex 2 times earlier in the day and then this happens on the 3rd go near the end of the day.

4. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

Almost guarantee you it's the bolded part. Sometimes your dick just needs a break. It's like when you're lifting weights and you hit failure... sometimes your dick can hit failure, too :mamoru:

But there's no harm in going to the doctor.

FWIW, a side effect of high blood pressure medication is difficulty in sustaining erection. So try to get your blood pressure down NATURALLY.

5. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

first and foremost your fiance sounds like a nutjob of the worst sort. Stop buying into her insecure paranoid nutjob always a victim world. She should be supporting YOU and being understanding of what YOU are going through, as you MINIMALLY support her and reassure her. If something like this is all about her, i do not envy the world of pain you are getting yourself into.

That being said, you had sex twice already that day. you dont have erectile dysfunction. Tell her to chill the hell out. Make her read some things, not written by you that confirm what all sane people know... sometimes for whatever reason our bodies don't always work the way we would like them to.

that being said, you have to not let this haunt you. Worrying about your wood is the biggest wood killer ever. you KNOW your equipment works FINE twice a day, and probably would have worked a third time but you were stressed/tired/whatever. Don't let yourself worry about this going forward.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2010
  6. themolsen

themolsen New Member

Your g/f is getting insecure because you couldn't have sex a THIRD time that day? LOL. You could just slap her in the face with your limp dick and say "bitch, shut up"

7. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

I'm willing to bet $100 it has almost nothing to do with him not being able to get it up, but rather stress she is feeling about the relationship and long distance.

8. themolsen

themolsen New Member

It must be. I can't see anyone getting insecure over that under normal circumstances.

9. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

Again I state that only the very worst girls would take out unrelated stress by attributing it to the failings of your penis.

you probably don't know many women then. The neurotically insecure army is HUGE.

10. themolsen

themolsen New Member

I know that, but after THREE times? How can she possibly be surprised if he loses his erection? That's just stupidity.

11. GTLifter

GTLifter Banned

12. GTLifter

GTLifter Banned

wait, so every guy can't go 3 times a day? :rofl: I've been getting off one way or another 2-3 times a day since I was like 12.

13. Thelonius

Thelonius New Member

Keep in mind that you are elite and a fucking sexual tyrannosaurus.

14. just_another_on

just_another_on New Member

:werd:

I use to jerk off before work, after work and before bed at the minimum from like 16-20 :rofl: