Equilibrium

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by red_fox, Dec 7, 2004.

1. red_fox

red_fox New Member

Who knows the movie? I just saw it and it was awesome. :coolugh:

For those not in the know, it is very much like Matrix. The main character even dresses like Neo.

2. kjinvan

kjinvan Guest

christian bale is cool the little gun handstand is badass

the plot and writing is god awful

3. I think its better than Matrix, maybe not the story, but just the badassed-ness of the movie. Sure the Matrix had a bunch of great CGI effects, but when Bale takes out the 6 cops surrounding him in a circle with two guns its fucking awesome.

4. Some of the action scenes where pretty entertaining, but nothing that I haven’t seen before and/or done better. The story was a pitiful and poorly written bastardization of 1984 and Fahrenheit 451 that even screwed up the essence of both plots worse with acting that was beyond atrocious. It's nowhere near the worst movie I've ever seen...hell, it's not even the worst movie I have seen this year, but I wouldn't even call it worth renting.

Oh, and by the way, hello everyone. I'm new here and this is my first post in this board. As you can see, I'm far too opinionated for my own good, but I mean well...I think. :big grin:

5. lionsgraphics

lionsgraphics OT Supporter

like it was said it's very much like 1984.

It has very cool battle scenes, actually worth renting.

Although, i think they did a bad job at making this movie as deep as they wanted.

6. iNteGraz92

iNteGraz92 trolling apple sackriders is just too damn easy

sorry, it is not 'very much like matrix'
    guns and leather = matrix? nope, sorry.

7. OpoQ

OpoQ 12 Shades of Awesome

By the end of that movie I was so disgusted in myself for sitting through that piece of dog shit! I'm so thankful I didn't pay a single cent to see it! It's movies such as these that give good reason to piracy.