Entourage for Mac Question.. :hs:

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by DatacomGuy, Sep 30, 2003.

1. DatacomGuy

DatacomGuy is moving to Canada

I hate macs, but my brother asked me this question and I couldn't answer it.

Can one add an image to their signature for outgoing email? :x:

2. skooter

skooter Guest

umm.. i dont think it would matter if you are on a mac or not to answer this question since you can send/recieve email on virtually every OS.

to answer your signiture question yes you can, but in responce, it depends on a few things for them to be able to see it or not. if you are sending the mail in html format you can upload the picture to a server then type the html < img src="http://path/to/image" width="" height="" alt="" /> but if they are using a text only reader they will see the html source and not the image. im not sure if that was too clear but the answer is you can, but they might not always see it. :)

3. DatacomGuy

DatacomGuy is moving to Canada

Maybe I should of reworded the question to say "Is it possible in ENTOURAGE to post a picture for the signature?

I know I can place an HTML link.. and I appreciate your input on that.. but my question is simply Entourage related. Yes or no really. This is for my brother that is completely computer illiterate (see also: He has a Mac).. and I don't feel like explaining the dynamics of hosting an image then placing a link and hoping everyone views HTML format.

If this is the only way with ENTOURAGE, then I will tell him simply 'No.". :big grin:

4. Penguin Man

Penguin Man Protect Your Digital Liberties

AFAIK, there's no way to put an image in an email without making it an HTML formatted email.